Reviews for TCOT Pretty Stones
tengland2 chapter 30 . 1/8/2013
I hope they don't go back there any time soon. Taking to much of a toll on both of them. Love the more information you gave regarding her relationship with June and Danny. Loved Della's thinking about Perry, what they've been through, that he was still there with her. Glad to see things didn't change when she found her mother at the door, still call her "Mrs. Wyman". Aired out alot of things. Perry's comment was so perfect. At least with her staying there's a hospital nearby. Hope she uses it. More of this adventure soon. :D
tengland2 chapter 29 . 1/8/2013
No one seems to be paying an mind to the fact Della's clinging to Perry holding her tightly. Nicely done with her step mother, regarding Danny and the scholarship. Glad she told Della about the tag in the dress, that was made by her daughter. Sarah attempt to apologize, nicely done. So glad that Henny is happy with the way things are working out for her and Carter, hope she stays happy. Should still slap Carter, just for good measure/keep him in line. Explains where he came up with the money for a private jet to "send her back to Perry". She knew better than to ask him where he had been, certainly wasn't planning on telling her.
E. Wallace chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
The lingerie jumble drawer is a wonderful insight to Della's personality.

I also like the torn shower curtain bit, her suggestion to try it 'like Clark Kent and not Superman' and Perry's response.

And opening the door to come 'face-to-face with his future'... WOW!
Sweetbutterfly11 chapter 28 . 1/6/2013
Can I just say that Della is a better peraon than me!
Hope Garrett Kirby has a heart attack on the way to wherever hes going! I'm glad Della is not judge amd jury!
When did Eve get out of the hospital?
I wonder why June is there! Keep up the good work
tengland2 chapter 28 . 1/6/2013
Della's certainly honest about how she feels being left the mill, the house and unfinished business. Glad she left the house etc to her father, she certainly won't be back and certainly not in need of it. Miranda certainly is becoming a royal pain in the rear. Just can't keep her mouth shut and won't listen to her father. Taking jabs at Della/Perry's relationship (whatever she may think it is) certainly isn't going to help her. Love the fact Della corrected the fact what she was wearing was not designer clothes in a home ec class. Miranda should have kept her mouth shut and given back the jewelry, she'd still have Peter. Glad her parents are getting rid of the jewelry and doing what they want to do. Letting her suffer will certainly be a punishment. love the "academic scholarhip program".
tengland2 chapter 27 . 1/6/2013
Glad Perry likes the dress, someone needs to answer the door. Jamison needs to get over himself and figure it out. Now that they've got everything done, next part should prove interesting. This was certainly a meeting, everything exactly as Della wanted it. Got to give Bitty Sherwood credit, she certainly didn't leave any doubt to what she had in mind to handle Garrett Kilby, then her correction of Allensworth, say it correctly.
tengland2 chapter 26 . 1/6/2013
Can't reallly see Perry in short, pants and sneakers yes, but shorts is a bit of a streach. Love Della' s "11.98" sundresses. Can't blame Della for the way she feels (nothing) about her mother and so wanting to have met Perry's. Salad sounds good and Jamison has finally figured it out. He should talk to his daughter, seems to be afraid that Perry maybe right, she would give it right back at him. Might help their relationship, can't really damage it any more than it already is. Like the photo.
***Sorry but hate/Yankees in the same breath works here. Red Sox here.
Michelle Weiner chapter 25 . 1/3/2013
I will never look at waffels the same way again and whenever I eat them I probably will have to use my inhaler...

Eve and the waffels...she's a trip...and she needs to take a trip right to Shady Pines.
jrfanfrommo chapter 25 . 1/3/2013
Gak Eve is a trainwreck and hopefully she won't cause problems between Perry & Della! I don't like her
Michelle Weiner chapter 23 . 1/3/2013
I had forgotten how much I loved this. First, Della and that dress. Henny was right. She looks like a movie star.
And poor Henny, Perry was right Carter is an idiot-not only the way he treated his sister which is deplorable but for not recognizing what is in front of him. If ever there was a boy who hadn't grown up yet, it's him

Finally, Miranda that bitch...ugh! and what's more she's a thief. Talk about friends turning on you. Can't wait till Della is gone from that miserable place and those hateful people. I;m consolling myself on what comes next.

Well done! :)
Michelle chapter 22 . 1/3/2013
I loved the scene with the neclace and earings. Perry always knows excactly what to get his beautiful girl...and she bought him sneakers to help "loosen up" his wardrobe. I always say a cool pair of sneakers makes the man. The whole scene was so cute and romantic.

And leave it to Della to be prepared when she met Jeremy Brandis but he was sure not as prepared for her, despite what Jim told him...Beauty and brains, always a winning combination and no one is more beautiful or smarter than Perry's girl.
Michelle285 chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
I'll log in one of these days. Anyway, these chapters were amazing! I really do like Michael, regardless of the awful thing he did to her. It would be amusing if they did come back for his wedding and not for her father's funeral, but I do agree with Della...it may not be absolutely appropriate. I'm dying to know what Perry and Mr. Velting are scheming about...and I love Mr. Velting! He makes me smile. I also loved, loved, loved the pretty stone story. It made me soooooo happy when Della said her grandmother helped her pick up the stones! So lovely. The last sentence of this chapter was just so perfect. I can't wait for the next update! I was considering not reading this until it was complete, but finally I couldn't help myself and I really am glad I started reading it! It's amazing! :)
Sylvia Bennett chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
I am loving this story. Thanks for keeping it coming so often and writing several chapters at a time. I would love a long mushy story where P & D get engaged, married, details of the wedding, etc. I love our favorite couple to be happy. Thanks.
Captain Weirdo chapter 19 . 1/4/2013
Best Michael I've read to date. :) Cool!

cw
tengland2 chapter 25 . 1/4/2013
Eve just doesn't get the fact the Perry doesn't like her, no matter how rude he gets. Does't like the fact he calls her Mrs. Wyman and seems to have no use for her or her advances. Loved the fact he just finished setting up the tray and walked out the door. Della seemed quite happy with her breakfast. Considering Perry was cleaning up the syrup from Della, certainly wasn't expecting the company there. Eve certainly made a mess of that kitchen trying to get attention for herself from Perry. Heading for the asylum again from the sounds of this. Looking forward to more of this drama. Perry and Della really need to get away from all of this for good.
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »