Reviews for TCOT Pretty Stones
Michelle chapter 22 . 1/3/2013
I loved the scene with the neclace and earings. Perry always knows excactly what to get his beautiful girl...and she bought him sneakers to help "loosen up" his wardrobe. I always say a cool pair of sneakers makes the man. The whole scene was so cute and romantic.

And leave it to Della to be prepared when she met Jeremy Brandis but he was sure not as prepared for her, despite what Jim told him...Beauty and brains, always a winning combination and no one is more beautiful or smarter than Perry's girl.
Michelle285 chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
I'll log in one of these days. Anyway, these chapters were amazing! I really do like Michael, regardless of the awful thing he did to her. It would be amusing if they did come back for his wedding and not for her father's funeral, but I do agree with Della...it may not be absolutely appropriate. I'm dying to know what Perry and Mr. Velting are scheming about...and I love Mr. Velting! He makes me smile. I also loved, loved, loved the pretty stone story. It made me soooooo happy when Della said her grandmother helped her pick up the stones! So lovely. The last sentence of this chapter was just so perfect. I can't wait for the next update! I was considering not reading this until it was complete, but finally I couldn't help myself and I really am glad I started reading it! It's amazing! :)
Sylvia Bennett chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
I am loving this story. Thanks for keeping it coming so often and writing several chapters at a time. I would love a long mushy story where P & D get engaged, married, details of the wedding, etc. I love our favorite couple to be happy. Thanks.
Captain Weirdo chapter 19 . 1/4/2013
Best Michael I've read to date. :) Cool!

tengland2 chapter 25 . 1/4/2013
Eve just doesn't get the fact the Perry doesn't like her, no matter how rude he gets. Does't like the fact he calls her Mrs. Wyman and seems to have no use for her or her advances. Loved the fact he just finished setting up the tray and walked out the door. Della seemed quite happy with her breakfast. Considering Perry was cleaning up the syrup from Della, certainly wasn't expecting the company there. Eve certainly made a mess of that kitchen trying to get attention for herself from Perry. Heading for the asylum again from the sounds of this. Looking forward to more of this drama. Perry and Della really need to get away from all of this for good.
tengland2 chapter 24 . 1/4/2013
Nicely done, she got the apartment set up just enough for the two of them. Not surprised she turned him down for the moment or the usage of certain item. Like both their reasons for him going or not going to her doctor. Loved the reasons for not sharing a room in what is now her house, mother "wants him", father "in another century" and Carter "wierd". (maybe no quite right). Not so sure about the girls names, but she'd have them, but think the "oops" one might just be a boy. Glad she agreed to the growing old with him.
tengland2 chapter 23 . 1/4/2013
Nice that Della has taken the time to talk and listen to Henny. She should just drop him and move one, but Della seems willing to talk to Carter. I'm sure Della's improper thoughts at dinner have alot to do with exploring the apartment over the garage. Miranda needs to get over herself, seems more jealous over the life Della has in LA and had everything prior to the reading of the will. Miranda (I think) had hoped to change her life with the reading. Interesting sight of the jewelry on Miranda.
tengland2 chapter 22 . 1/4/2013
Love the necklace and earrings he had made by Mr. Velting, a special memory of her past. Perry wearing sneakers and her in a dress made for a good cause. At least they can "just" sleep together regardless of the temptation. Perry should knock some sense into Carter, but Henny should probably do it instead. Might get his attention of just how she feels. Glad she likes Jeremy Brandis, something about him though, ot sure, seems a bit to friendly right off the top. At least he knows the difference in shorthand. Interesting.
Missing Linka chapter 25 . 1/4/2013
I just wanted to leave a short thank you note because your story really helped me get through the last couple of days. I have a grandmother who reminds me a lot of Della's mother and I had to go and see her during the holidays and she said so many horrible things that I'm still not really back to reality although it's been almost two weeks since my visit. The way Della and Perry deal with it has given me at least some ideas about what I'm going to do with my grandmother.
jrfanfrommo chapter 21 . 1/1/2013
I haven't commented on every chapter but I LOVE this story...and I just want to make sure I understand something...her father had her sterilized when she was young so she couldn't have kids?
Captain Weirdo chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
haha! Perry found his back bone and Della found her funny bone. Well done!

Captain Weirdo chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
Glad Perry found his backbone!

Good writing!

JRB chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
I love all of your stories, and this one is no exception. Your imagination and ability to capture things awes me every time I read a scene. I impatiently await more, knowing that once it's all finished I'll be sad because I won't have more to read!
Captain Weirdo chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
Definitely one of the most revealing dinner conversations I've ever read. What a gem! haha!

tengland2 chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
What has got Della in such a stew? Perry's always buying her things. Now that she has money they were expecting her to pay for her own things. Liked the story about the stones, issues with her father started at a very early age. Grandmother seemed to have cared to a certain extent, exepct for what Della decided to do with her jars of stones. Like his idea of selling everything and blowing that town and the comment about the man who loves her and her lawyer occasionally talk to one another. After that kiss their going to need more than ice cream.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »