Reviews for TCOT Pretty Stones
Captain Weirdo chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Della'a anger is a force to be reckoned with. And Perry knows the right thing to say. Well written!

tengland2 chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Serves Paul right. Hope Faulkner has fun with the information, once Paul shows up. Certainly found out alot about Della's mother. Don't think Perry needed to be warned that Eve was up to something. But atleast someone besides himself realized it. Glad he didn't revese the charges to Mae, interesting conversation there, got information, then just hung up. Can't blame him there. Interesting conversation around the table, where Henny lives. Then Della commenting that Perry was only her employer, that her mother wanted him. Perry trying to humor her and she wants a good pout. Let her have it she deserives it.
tengland2 chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Eve certainly wasn't wanted there, Perry included in the suspecions of why she was there. Not surprised about not wanting Della to stay in a motel with Perry, let alone in the house. But atleast he's staying at the house. Seem to be worried about their neighbors and so called friends might think. Even kicking Eve out. Both playing the piano, Perry is leaning more and more about her past. She's still mad about being where she is. Glad Perry sent her off to eat, so he could call Paul. Like to know the same things.
tengland2 chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Glad she got some of the tension and fustration out of her system in the car ride. Perry willing listened to her about her choice to move and work in LA. Henny seems to be a pleasent enough person and more friendly toward Della than the rest of the family. surprised that Della's other was there.
Captain Weirdo chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Another great chapter! Della has a defiant streak that makes me grin. :) And Paul is a sharp cookie, as well.

Captain Weirdo chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Woah. I'm thinking Eve is up to noooooo good. What a twist this could be!

StartWriting chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
I'm really enjoying this, thank you!
kaleen1212 chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Glad to discover another of your stories. I always find them very entertaining. This one I'd no exception to that.
tengland2 chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Go in say goodbye, get it over with, then go tell off her brother. That family needs to get over itself. Renting a car gives P/D a better escape. Her father isn't expecting sorrow when his mother dies, but Perry being a gentleman offered the proper words. There is no lost for "acidy" words out of either sibling. Della does have a life and much happier in LA, then around them. Have a feeling that was the end of the grand mother.
tengland2 chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Can't blame Della for not packing, considering she does't want to go where their heading. Paul isn't very informative alot of information out there, he just doesn't have it all yet. She isn't saying anything but her actions are. He's got mail to do and doesn't have time to talk to Paul. Perry is right if he doesn't go she won't. He certainly expecting Paul to find out EVERYTHING about Della's mother. He finallly got her mad enough to get what seems like all of it out of her system. On to more of this adventure.
jrfanfrommo chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Yay a new Perry/Della story! Can't wait for more! If her mom goes after Perry she needs to slap her down!
MIchelle Weiner chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
This is so wonderful and I am so happy to see it finally posted. If I loved it from it's inception, which I did, I love it even more now! This is amazing and as always you have done a fabulous job. We are all in for a spectaular ride!
orchid8494 chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
This is such a fantastic story and such a treat to read! Although I am beyond frustrated with Perry's attitude, I really love how you are showing a different side to al of the characters. Looking forward to the next installment!
Marti chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
It's a wonderfully written story. I hope you finish it. M
Sweetbutterfly11 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012