Reviews for With and Without
please, write more.
L-Lover61 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
When Eddy was after the car, Ahhh the feels :'( but good ending
Tsuyoshi-chin chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
"I brought the phone book" was so funny to me for some reason! Loved it!
JoHnLoCkHoNk chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
omg! He brought the phone book! THAT WAS THE BEST XDXDXD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
it was sadand happy!
randomKittyX3 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Oh my gosh I love it! I was mourning with Kevin, I was so sad double d left, I was sad for Kevin
But im super happy they're still connected
Super sad and cute love love loved it
alexzjohnsonfan23 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I'm actually sobbing right now. I clicked on this knowing it was going to make me cry but I did it anyway. It was a really great oneshot. Really awesome.
yayanime94 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
...you made me cry...i dont cry easily...this-this was a very good story..
halfofabookworm chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
.whoa.
hold up the damn boat.
is this really it?! it can't possibly be! I refuse!
this should most definitely NOT be the end. MUTINY I TELL YOU.
MUTINY.
XxMagicxX chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
*rools on floor* that's was so sad but then it turned cute. I love it.
SensiblyInsane28 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
OMFG THAT WAS ADORABLE AND NOW IM CRYING
caliginousAfterlife chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Thanks for RIPPING OUT MY FUCKING SOUL you beautiful, beautiful person
I hate you for this.
I hate you so much.
Like oh my god I am crying so hard right now
You are amazing.
Fuck.
Cozza chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
um wow bless this was so precious. the thought of any of them leaving the cul-de-sac is really disheartening ughh ;;;; but thank you for a lovely fic!
Denzel Skyeguard chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I can only find myself smiling after reading this. It was what you call Art maybe? The sadness was really hard to bear and I even teared up a little. The ending was happy but I can't help but feel sad too. I guess it's me thinking it's over. But don't worry, I'm not complaining one bit.

A follower,
KHFFMEE-8027
Splat chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I'M CRYING BECAUSE OF THIS ART YOU BEAUTIFUL MEANIEHEAD. AGH, KEVIN'S FEELINGS. THESE ARE REAL TEARS, MAN. ALL OF THEM. EVERY SINGLE DROP OF SODIUM-CONCENTRATED EYEBALL JUICE IS SOAKING INTO MY PILLOW AS I TYPE THIS. THIS WONDEROUS PIECE OF FANFICTION HAS SUCCESSFULLY WRENCHED EVERY EMOTION OUT OF ME AND IM SO HAPPY. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS, THIS IS FANTASTIC. IT WAS SO MUCH MORE HEARTFELT BECAUSE YOU PLACED THEM DURING THE TIME THEY JUST BEVAME ACCEPTED AND THEN DOUBLE D HAD TO LEAVE!? AND KEVIN ADMITTED TO LIKING HIM AS MORE THAN A FRIEND AND I CAN'T HANDLE THE HAPPY ENDING I LOVE YOU.