Reviews for The Labyrinth of London: A Study in Glitter
Cherry Blossom Angel 18 chapter 3 . 1/11/2016
I may have to steal "Don't count your goblins until the Runner has lost"! I love the line, so much better than the chikin one. :)
ruthlessmama chapter 12 . 4/28/2015
First off, I'm loving this series. I love ask things geek. Like Labyrinth, Sherlock, and Doctor Who. BTW, Chameleon Circuit kitchen cabinet?

I think you got a good balance going on here. There is enough Jareth and Sarah to go with Sherlock and Watson. (Nice touch making Sherlock a bee keeper - straight from Doyle there.) I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Naoko Matatabi chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
I can't describe how much I love this.
alorindanya chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
One thing I noticed about this is that anyone who HASN'T seen the episode of Sherlock this is based on would have a very difficult time following. There needs to be more between the dialog from the script to explain how these characters are coming to conclusions or saying side remarks that make no sense to the flow of the conversation (particularly in the moments with Angelo).

But it is brilliant how you have fused these stories/characters together. I know you have already gone through and written for every episode of the series and have read much of it already, but just wanted to bring to your attention some of the ways to make this even better.

Also, would it be possible somewhere to post the flow of the stories? It is sometimes hard to figure out the order of chronological order.
Jangamon chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
I was hoping that was a Dealing with Dragons reference. It's been a while since I've seen one of those.
Jangamon chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
This story is awesome! I have to admit, I haven't seen the show and all I know about Sherlock is from Tumblr... When. I finally do see it I know that I'll be comparing it to this story.
The Dishwasher chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
Intriguing. I have to say that your crossover series have inspired me to finally watch Sherlock. Having Jareth and Sarah in place of Sherlock and Watson works when it's just them - a re-imagining of the series with Jareth is written as Sherlock Holmes, I've just watched A Study in Pink and could totally see your take on the episode.

However, I'm not entirely sure it works so well when the you introduce actual Sherlock and Watson into the story, Jareth is too undifferentiated from Sherlock, and we have two Sherlocks, as it were. You do develop Jareth into his own person to some extent later in the series, with the backstories and the goings-on in the Underground, but still, I find Jareth's character to be based too much on Sherlock - they sort of blur into one person.

Otherwise I like, and look forward to S3!
Honoria Granger chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
Most 'scruciating excellent.
Honoria Granger chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
Christina Rossetti, not Christiana. And much as I adore the sheer insanity of Jareth being Sherlock (love the reference to his wish to retire to the South Downs and be beekeepers with John...), I still would like to see him restored to his throne...
Honoria Granger chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
I am a HUGE "Sherlock" fan and this is just completely hilarious. And to think I have so many chapters and other fics yet to read...
Honoria Granger chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
I realize this is long revealed, but "Rossetti" for Christina Rossetti, author of the poem "Goblin Market", and her brother Dante?
Honoria Granger chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
This is delightful. But isn't it the Great Ormond Street Hospital for Sick Children that owns the rights to "Peter Pan"?
Kypriothe chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
"An awful lot of running"! I love that song! [squeee]

I usually hate Labyrinth crossovers but given that this is far more than a single crossover, given that it references so many other fandoms, I will let it slide... plus it's frikkin' awesome. What a great story! Your grammar and spelling could use a go-over, but it's not to the point of the reader not being able to understand the plot.
In conclusion, well done! This is excellent and I can't wait to read the sequels! I hope my J/S OTP will pop up eventually :3
auctavia1228 chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
After reading this story, I wish I had known about it earlier. This is great. I am pleased to see that there are quite a few more based on these characters. I've been a fan of, well more like obsessed with our beloved Goblin King, since Labyrinth was new. Believe it or not, I was the same age as Sarah at the time. Connelly is a little less than a month older than I am. I have to admit it though. When I first checked out the stories here, I thought they were of Jareth and crew in the Sherlock Holmes movie universe. Not the TV show, of which I know little to nothing of. So, I am unfamiliar with it's cast. Yet, I really like what I have read so far, and will continue to read whatever you write concerning this. Oh, and I love the little extra mentions from things I am familiar with. So, I will be adding this and you to my favorite list and follow list, since I see you are still writing new stories when it comes to these guys. Sweet, by the way. I really like how Jareth is in this as well, except for his weakness from his magic and stuff. But oh well. And although he is not the current Goblin King, I like what you have done with the new one and I'm okay with Jareth not being the king for now. I'm actually really liking stories where Jareth is living or spending lots of time in the Aboveground and how he copes with that.
ChucklingDevil chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
I absolutely love this! It's something interesting and new and you've done such a wonderful job in writing the characters! I love it!