Reviews for Start from the beginning
masa22466 chapter 1 . 5/20
oh boy, this made me cry like a baby, a little sad but so beautiful:")
TheSlightlyMadOne chapter 1 . 5/19
this made me cry and i hate and love you for it at the same time... what have you done to me?
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Wow. Yes, tears. Lots of tears. God, this is so good. I don't think I can describe how much I love this. So I'll just say thank you. For writing and sharing it.
CaskettLuv15 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Wow. I'm crying, but such a great story of how loving young family members can be. Keep it up.
MelCR chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I wasn't expecting this, now I can't stop crying.. :-(
Thank you, this is beautiful.
eyrianone chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I don't think you're an asshole - and that was lovely anyway.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Nope. You didn't make me cry. This is very sweet. It sounds like Castle might have dies a long time ago, but yet not so long ago that they hadn't had time together for marriage and a family.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Sad, yet beautiful. I hope they're together forever.
BrookeGreene chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh god. I wanted something to make me cry, and this worked very well, so... thanks? This is amazing. And heartbreaking. Because this is quite likely her future. Ack. But then that isn't all sad, because she's lived such a full and happy life after so much early pain.

"But time is cruel, and time bends spines with gravity and dulls eyes with the loss of best friends and spouses and blindness."
This sentence... wow. I think I want to add this to my favourite quotes. I really might.
onlybattles chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
YOU HAVE TO STOP THIS YOU ARE KILLING PEOPLE
Deb838 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Ohhh, this is so beautiful, and so sad... it made me cry
gracie127 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Damn, you made me cry :-)
Austcastlefan chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Hauntingly beautiful. I think that is the best way to describe this piece.
And no, you are not an asshole. No years in fact, because what I appreciated here was that Late was able to live a full life, have two children and live to see her grandchildren. Though othersay have passed before her, she is obviously still loved, and will carry Castle's love with her till the end of time. Beautiful :))
Mark C chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This was definitely a sad story especially seeing an older and blind Kate Beckett.

I thought you handled things well here. Too bad that we learned that Castle was no longer alive. Makes me wonder how he passed.

Kate's grandson is a good guy to visit her as often as he does especially reading to her at every visit.

Nice job.
megshells chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
First things first... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Ugh...I didn't cry, but damn if that didn't tug on my heartstrings.

And you're not an asshole AT ALL...in fact, how lovely is it to read a story where we get to know that our favorite novelist and detective marry, have babies, and generally live happily ever after? But of course, time marches on, people age, and eventually, even the most remarkable stories come to an end.

This was sweet and heartbreaking and beautiful. Thank you.