Reviews for Story of the Stars
Bookworm Gal chapter 22 . 6/12/2013
The plan with the meerkats went great and Banzai and Ed are on the way. I just hope they can stop things in time. Good luck.
Lord of Beef Dip chapter 22 . 6/12/2013
Good, with a few surprising things here and there. Looks as if Banzai and Ed might have discovered a bit more what is going on than I suspected.

They might be too late though, as it looks like Shenzi and Simba are about to kill each other. Of course, Simba might have more planned out than what is implied in the chapter here. Looking forward to that.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Ignore this review, this is just my own personal rant that I had to get out of my system:

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY SISTER?! Her response to my overreacting is to overreact to "show me" what it's like instead of talking about it. She just wants to continue a cycle of hate rather than working it out and she says the only way to stop it is for me to stop with all my many flaws! Well she doesn't get that my flaws are what make me who I am. I just want to live my life but she wants to control everything in my life. She says she only does what she does because I "ruined her life" well she is making mine a living hell. She didn't even tell me how I ruined her life! I'm the one who takes the time out my day to go out and buy the junk food she wants to eat because she doesn't like talking to strangers. I'm the one who puts the rice into our bowls and serves the drinks. I'm the one going out to buy ink, paper, and writing utensils when she needs them. I'm the one helping her with all her homework especially math and Spanish. I'm the one translating between English and Chinese for her when talking to our own family members! I listen to her rant and I try to everything she asks of me. But she says she hates my guts and acts all hater on me just because I start singing just a little, I mention fanfiction, I open my mouth while eating, dance because I'm the mood, complain a bit, mention a singer that she doesn't know, I mean, who actually yells at someone for such stupid reasons! I know I shouldn't complain, she's done a lot for me as well but sometimes I just can't take it! I've never dealt with bullies before unless siblings count and I really hope they do because the one thing I hate more than anything in the entire multiverse are bullies. So I'm just going to say it/shout it once in my life to get it all out. I HATE MY SISTER!

I feel much better now...I think I've ranted enough, carry on.
Littletiger chapter 21 . 6/6/2013
Hi. I love the speech of Hasani and Thimba :), the first thing appear in my head that's may be he is a little bit gay, but then I have another thought that finally he showed us some emotion inside him, and I like the second way I thought. So, hope to see you soon. HAKUNA MATATA!
Bookworm Gal chapter 21 . 6/5/2013
So there are at least a few smart meerkats and someone trying to warn the hyenas they're being set up. I wish you luck and look forward to more.
Littletiger chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
Thanks for your explaination in this chapter, I have one question, when Afua heard the voice of Sierra, is that her real voice or that's just her spirit's voice talked with Afua? Hope to see next chapter soon. HAKUNA MATATA!
Lord of Beef Dip chapter 20 . 5/31/2013
Sure has been awhile, or it seems so.

Like where the story is going. Very interested to see how the two prides and the hyena clan will react when they realize that they've been played by a 3rd party the entire time. By the looks of things, that may happen soon.

The sub-plot with Tamina is surprisingly interesting as well. Glad to see her really stand up for herself. Though who the mystery meerkat is, I have no idea. Perhaps his mother, though that would be awfully predictable.

But the plan to stop the hyenas seems good. Could easily backfire if any lions fall in instead though. The real wildcard could be Hasani's army showing up. That could ruin everything, though it could cause everything to blow up in his face if he times his entrance wrong. Especially if he burns any of his followers the wrong way.

Some sentences are missing punctuation, but it seems minor.
So till next time.
DumatheRunner chapter 20 . 5/29/2013
I guess it's twitch isn't it
Bookworm Gal chapter 20 . 5/29/2013
"Dig a tunnel. Dig, dig a tunnel." I like the idea of bringing in the meerkats for the plan, but convincing them will be tricky. Good luck.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/26/2013
I really enjoy the story. Keep up the good work!
Littletiger chapter 19 . 5/20/2013
I have a quite good idea. How about Afua go to find some special, rare medicine for Sierra and then her health is getting better? Yeah, I love this idea and I hope you will use it, or at least let Sierra live, because I don't want to lose any charater.
Littletiger chapter 19 . 5/20/2013
I agree with sherby...91 about the idea to make this story become a movie. This chapter is very good, but there's just one thing I don't like so much, that's Sierra's death, and Afua left her alone, why did he do that? Anyway, HAKUNA MATATA!
SherbyHalla91 chapter 19 . 5/20/2013
Oh no! And another great chapter ends! Yeah its me again :) You know what? Disney should really see this. It's really great and I think that it should be turned into a movie. (Just leaving out the steamy parts xD) If only there were mini disappearing pistols. POOF exams! POOF homework! I have a sister also and she gets on my nerves at least five times a day. And she's only 10. POOF little sisters! I hope it becomes a movie. Yeah yeah I know it's been like 14 years since the first movie came out but it's also going to be like 15 years between Finding Nemo and Finding Dory. Funny how Kovu wasn't in this chapter. (I know he went to find Simba) Poor Sierra! (Is she a real character or made up? I haven't yet read the books) if only Hasani saw anything but evil and power. Hasani reminds a bit of Tigerstar from the Warrior Cats series. Evil and power hungry. Exiled from clan, gets help from others to kill the clan that they got expelled from. I wish you luck in your exams! (I know how you feel. I'm in the 8th grade in Canada. Exams next year! Yippee. *sarcastically*) Well this time a super long review written. I just love writing long reviews.

Keep writing!
Sherby
Bookworm Gal chapter 19 . 5/20/2013
A very intriguing chapter and I am very eager to see more as soon as possible. There's just so much going on. Good luck.
SherbyHalla91 chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
It's been a week! I hope your either writing a REAAALLY long chapter or your just suffering from writer's block. Ideas? Like I said in the previous review from the last "book" have zira's back story when she comes up somewhere. Maybe more Vitani should be added. (She's my Favourite character) or maybe have a little moment where Chaka and Kula have a little talk about Kula's backstory to what made her a bit nasty. Sauda should get almost attacked to death by the hyenas because Shenzi got really furious at her for siding with the lions then while the Hyenas attack, Jelani saves her. Sauda, who now does not even want to speak with her mother, runs away with Jambo and Jelani to where King Malka and King Simba is. Geez! I can write my own story idea with this! Hope you think about the idea :)

Sherby