Reviews for Story of the Stars
Littletiger chapter 18 . 5/11/2013
Such a very good chapter, and I like the three lion's speech(and also Jambo) very much. Hope to see next chapter soon. HAKUNA MATATA!
Bookworm Gal chapter 18 . 5/10/2013
It was nice to hear about Jelani again, even if things aren't going perfectly. And poor Ed... Please update soon.
Littletiger chapter 17 . 4/30/2013
Wow, perfect flashback, I love it a lot, and the speech of Timon in the last too. Hope to read your next chapter soon and HAKUNA MATATA!
Bookworm Gal chapter 17 . 4/30/2013
A very intriguing little history lesson. And Timon had some nice words of wisdom for his best friend. Keep up the good work.
yeti1995 chapter 17 . 4/30/2013
Hmm The Shaman of Courage... I think it suits Hondari.. He did sacrifice his life to ensure that Taka's prophecy came true... It was nice to see some more of Mohatu and Jolina in this chapter... I don't think Rogue is mentally okay! Hmm so we'll be seeing a war in the present and a war in the past... Very intriguing! And nah, it's not so confusing! As long as you keep the formatting right, everything is fine! XD
Hmm so something we don't expect is going to happen in the Pridelands, eh? Okay now, I have a feeling Nala and Vitani and the others will get through fine... And I have a bad feeling that something's going to happen to Kito..
Pumba's prophecy'll end up coming true... The Shamans are always right, aren't they?
Anyway, great chapter! I look forward to the next!
yeti1995 chapter 16 . 4/29/2013
Great, emotional chapter... Wonderfully written.. The conversations between Timon and Tamina, and Zazu and Zahina, were really nice to read... I guess Pumba is the perfect shaman of love!
I'm glad Kula decided to have a change of heart... But I'm curious now. How will she react when she sees Jua again? Will she go back to her cold, hard self? Will she be angry with him? Will she be happy to see him? 'm kinda sure it's not the latter, but I can't wait to see where that particular sub-plot goes!
No! Kovu! Don't leave! I have a bad feeling about this.. There aren't any males left in the kingdom now.. Why do I get the feeling that this is all a part of Hasani's plan? That the attack on the Western Kingdom is one, big diversion? Nala and Vitani are strong, but I don't think they'll be able to protect the pride against a whole gang of rogues... I can't help but think that something bad is going to happen...
The last part really stood out there... Magnificent writing! That little father-daughter moment made me smile.. And did I see Shenzi feel a small twinge of regret there? Beautifully done! XD
Hehe sorry I didn't see this earlier.. I hope this review makes up for it! I'm waiting for the next chapter!
Littletiger chapter 16 . 4/16/2013
Wow, this chapter is good. And right after when I read about Kula's speech, I think what if Kula and Chaka(or Jelani, I think Chaka is more suitable) become mates. That will be very good. Anyway, it's just my opinion. HAKUNA MATATA! See you soon. Oh, is lew leon a writer too?
Bookworm Gal chapter 16 . 4/16/2013
Aww... Baby Neo... So cute! Um... The rest of the chapter was awesome too. I really did like it. I'm just distracted by the adorable infant. Great work and good luck.
lew leon chapter 16 . 4/16/2013
Sorry for not keeping up with the story for some time, I was really busy :D
I love how you keep up with a gazillion of threads you started, it's a good work you're doing here. The only one that was a bit neglegted is Mohatu story. As it's a side (but pretty important) thread, I would make it in one or two chapters to avoid readers' confusion :D But I suppose it will be more interesting after longer time :D
Nice work with making the story dramatic and I loved the part with hyena's family, it was cute and moving :D
lew leon chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
LOL, I don't want you go bonkers (whatever it means XD ). Nice scene between Pumba and Banzai, pretty complicated as for the thing with Taka giving his life, but I competely agree with Pumba that we can atone our sins only living :D And the next chappie now :D
lew leon chapter 14 . 4/16/2013
Wow, pretty tense chapter. As for Kula, I love that agressive girl. As I remember from those short stories, it was Kula who was the calm, composed one that loved eating and Nala and Chumvi were more crazy :D But I suppose that times at Scar's reign changed her (as you probably wrote something about her trauma)
Littletiger chapter 15 . 4/10/2013
Hello. Sr for the late review. This chapter is good, and I'm glad that you've listened my opinion:). So, just keep on writing and HAKUNA MATATA!
yeti1995 chapter 15 . 4/11/2013
great chapter! poor banzai :(... i hope shenzi sees the logic in his ways... the hyena history was really nice! jelani's in big trouble now isn't he? they're gonna come after him... i hope pumba really does find a way... but im more worried about nala though... those rogues seem dangerous... and with kovu being really tired, kito running around recklessly, nala will be only be able to so much... if those rogues take over its gonna be one hell of a problem! oh and hey could you guys read and review my one-shots... im really in need of a bit of advice!
Bookworm Gal chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
Trust you suspicions, Nala. And Pumbaa is still awesome. I look forward to more soon. Good luck.
Littletiger chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
Hi. Long time don't see you. I'm very sorry for not review in last chapter, I've just busy cause of the exams. Anyway, I just read 2 good new chapter, and now very worry about the peace in Prideland. Hope to see you soon and HAKUNA MATATA!
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »