Reviews for Story of the Stars
Bookworm Gal chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
A very nice and exciting chapter. Things aren't really going to best negotiation-wise, but at least the cubs aren't dead. That's always a plus. Great work and I look forward to more soon. Good luck.
lew leon chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
Cliffhanger D: Wow, nice chapter, so much happened here. And yeah, so much for diplomacy :/ I hope that Simba and his party will make their way through hyenas' mob. And it seems that the conflict is more complex that it seems :
Bookworm Gal chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
Poor Kovu. And he was having such a nice day. Not to mention negotiations seem to be over with the hyenas. Time for violence.
Littletiger chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
Hi. It's good to read your story again. This chapter is good, but I have something to tell you. I think you should put some symbol like ''*'' between the flashback and the reality, because I spended much time to understand this chapter. That's all. So, HAKUNA MATATA! Can't wait more for the next chapter
Guest chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
"...kingdom I aim for, a kingdom of peace and equality among all..."

Hasani certainly has some twisted ideas for peace and equality, and Thimba is just realizing that he may have made a mistake in following this guy. Thimba has a lot to learn in general anyway. I can't remember if he knows or not about how Hasani tricked that one lioness into giving him tours and was super nice to her in your previous story. Hasani kind of reminds me of the elite in the Renaissance who insisted on uniting everyone under unified religions, like Catholicism, and enforcement varied from mandatory display of the ruler's religion in public, to "mentally and truthfully convert or die". I look forward to learning more about these other wars at some point. Also, Trisha is a jerk. Has she been mentioned in the plot of your stories before these two chapters, I can't remember. She kind of just came out of nowhere and Timon called her crazy and stuff.
Bookworm Gal chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
Once again, you have proved that Pumbaa has a heart as big as his stink. Great work. I hope to see more soon. Good luck.
lew leon chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
Yeah, much like Napoleon, the French Revolutionists, Stalin and Hitler - the people who want to make world better through the bloodshed and destruction of old world are just crap.
Well, I didn't know the song or artist, but I think that the lyrics are both funny and romantic. The music was also ok, even if I wasn't sure about electronical fireworks ;). But I liked it.
Now I thought that story of Jolina and Mohatu has something in common with the song. Jolina has a crush on Mohatu, but "she's putting up the defences" ;)
Wow, pretty interesting story with the hyenas, I'm interested how it will end.
Did I tell that I love dialogues in your stories? Yes, I did, but once again; the chat between Mohatu and Hondari was hillarious :D Good work.
Shembre chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
Some interesting stuff that I finally got to read! Those rogues in the Pride Lands were certainly up to no good, and that's all that Kovu needs at this time since he doesn't have even the time to groom himself. The taunting of the hyenas was interesting, how they treated Ed. Unfortunately, it was pretty realistic for how disabled people can be treated- people can be so rude! Also I'm kind of wondering why Twitch seems to be looking out a lot for Tamina. I understand that they're friends, and that Twitch is the leader, but I just figure that Timon would automatically think to look after Tamina himself. Timon probably isn't the most perceptive guy, though, I guess. I don't know, that's kind of just bugged me a bit since Twitch was introduced in your story. :)

Later!
T5Tango chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
Love it, you've done a great job! Can't wait for more!
Littletiger chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Hey yo. I like this chapter so much, because I always love flashbacks. So, hope your sister will continue to go somewhere :).
I just kidding, don't blame me, please. And Hakuna Matata! SYL
lew leon chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
lol, your sister is getting on my nerves XD
Great back story and funny that Jolina appeared in it. I assume that you'll explain the pride wars thing here. You can use any of my characters too if you want - for example hyenas XD
Wiechcheu1925 chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
But how will this chapter and the next few chapters tie into the story?
Bookworm Gal chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
Cool history lesson. Having awesome background info is always helpful. Good luck on the next chapter.
Littletiger chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Hey yo. I'm very happy here, because this and next week are our Lunar New year, so we don't have to go to school. I've read chapter 10, it's great, and I hope there'll be some small fight (ofcourse no one die, I like this idea) in next chapters. If you try to study harder and get some grade A, I think your sister'll allow u to write this story. Well, Hakuna Matata and happy new year! See you soon
lew leon chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Ah, don't be jealous about the reviews - you're writing a very good piece and I think it's working well. In the same way I should ask myself what I'm doing wrong that my sequel has only 14 reviews and actually 13 of them are from you : (am I doing something wrong?)
I can't wait to see how the war will start and what will be with those rogues :)
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »