Reviews for Story of the Stars
Bookworm Gal chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
Another entertaining chapter. I hope that diplomacy can work, but I somehow doubt that the problem will be solved without some fighting. I wish you the best of luck.
Littletiger chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Hi. Well don't be so sad because of your bad exams, if you try you'll get better grade, you know it to, right? About the story, I like it, and it also make me feel curious about the next thing happen too. So, just remember HAKUNA MATATA and you'll feel better. Bye.
TomMaier chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
Wow! This is great! I followed through the first one, and you really know what you're doing!
lew leon chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
Heh, I know what you mean about feeling a bit stupid ;) I felt the same when I went to my high school and in the colllege it's even worse XD I hope that you'll pass all the exams, but if not, there are always next terms, right? :)
So Hasani wants to start The Third World War... I meant Pride War :) The plots thickens!
Littletiger chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
2. I write this review to ask you if you did your exam well. And I'll love to read your next chapter as soon as you can too. Goodbye!
Bookworm Gal chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Charming colony... I'm really seeing the appeal of having Timon's ask his "kid" to have a "chat" with that chief. After all, there has to be some advantages of raising a lion cub to be king. Of course, neither Simba nor Timon would go through with it, but it is still nice to imagine. And Timon's sister is a little messed up in the head. On a non-meerkat related note, Hasani is definitely going further off the deep end. In order to achieve perfect peace, he's going to create the leonine-equivalent of WWIII? Where's the sense in that?

Nice job. Keep up the good work.
lew leon chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
I like how you lead all the threads, it really keeps me occupied. Good work on making the background stories for hyenas. Poor Ed, must have gone through a decent hell in his clan. And it's pretty suprising to see Tamina in such state, it make's her more... erm... like a living character :) (huh, I wanted to say "More humane", but it would make no sense.) Good luck with exams :)
Littletiger chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
First, good luck to you in the exams, just remember to put your study on top and after that, you can relax and write your story in happiness. In this chap, I like the explaination about Ed so much, it's very good. That's all for now. HAKUNA MATATA when you in the exam! Do you have a yahoo account? So that we can talk to each other easily. Mine is
Queen Simba94 chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
Poor Ed! This was a very good chapter, I love it! Please post chapter 9 soon
Bookworm Gal chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
It takes skill to add depth to a comic relief character, but you managed to do it very well with Ed. And I am very curious about who in the world Trisha is. Please update soon. Good luck.
Shembre chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Finally, caught back up, at least for a few days. -_-

I enjoyed reading this chapter. I'm too tired to pinpoint why, but I did. I'll be waiting to get the answers to all those questions. :D
Shembre chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Lots of characters sharing personal things with each other, which was neat to read. :)
Littletiger chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
This chapter is good. And I'm happy that the friendship between lion and hyena began to be better :). Hope to know what happen next soon. HAKUNA MATATA! Oh, can you add some paragraphs just about Kito and Kioni, or some lines about their playing or talking?
Shembre chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Finally! You put out updates way faster than I do. :B

Anyway, a very nice chapter. The banter between Kovu and Kopa was cute, and I liked the last part where Timon was waving and smiling at Tamina. As for suggestions, I'd give them to you if I had them. School has pretty much sapped my attention for the most part, and I'm pretty content to see where the crisis with the hyenas and Hasani is going to go, however you imagine it. :)
lew leon chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
Oh, I enojoyed the chapter a lot. I hope that you'll get through the bad days. I don't like moving too and being refugee in own house, well not funny :/
I'm really enoying that all your characters have some real personality, thoughts, pain etc. The pace isn't very fast but it's okay and I'm really looking forward to the next cxhapter
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »