Reviews for Story of the Stars
Shembre chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
2013, wooooh!

"This is why we must presume that the future king is from an outside pride. We must also assume that Kito is dead and that this new king is Kioni's mate" said Rafiki."

Okay, so Pumbaa has just gone against Rafiki's orders, so we'll see how that goes with the way that Kito's life is about to change for apparently no reason, according to him, since he has no idea about the prophecy. Kioni's life is going to probably change, too, because it's assumed that it's her mate that will be the cause of their problems in the future. Vitani and Kopa's kid is probably screwed, too, because that cub is also suspect (and we already know what form the projection of feelings upon a cub can take). There is a prince and a pride that has just been decimated by hyenas, and Hasani, who is totally of a delusional fanatic, was just talking to the same hyenas (or at least I'm pretty sure). And the Pridelanders are about to be called upon for help. Interesting set up for this story so far. :)
Shembre chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Seems like Banzai has learned something since Scar's reign. :) I think, if you haven't already planned for it, some flashbacks with Scar/Taka with the hyenas being buds would help give them all some more depth since they're just henchmen in the movie, and their appearances in the previous story were fairly short and Zira kind of stole the spotlight away from them a little bit. :D
Shembre chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
I really liked the interaction with Rafiki and Pumbaa, it was nice. Pumbaa will certainly have a lot to learn, and he'll be what the pride needs I think when whatever is about to happen happens. One question I have though, is why did Pumbaa go to sleep and then wake up not knowing who he was? That part confused me, and I don't know if you were just aiming for something like PSTD amnesia.
Shembre chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This is a nice start. Of course Hasani is already up to no good, and the introduction to two of the three new cubs was nice. I'm sure the peace won't last, but that just makes things more interesting for a story. The length is fine, and it seems that we have similar tastes in names, at least when it comes to Sauda and Neo. :3
Lord of Beef Dip chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
I like where this story is going so far. Banzai is well done, a lot smarter than in TLK, but he has had many years to acquire that knowledge. The grammar is better and more consistent that your first story too. Not perfect, but then again, there is no such thing as perfection.

I wonder if Shenzi and Ed knew Taka's true plan when he said what he said, that if it would alter their opinions on Lions.

I look forward to more soon.
littletiger chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Hi. First, thanks so much for your answer about Kito. Second, I like this chapter, and I think Banzai is a very good hyena, there must be someone good in the hyenas after all, right? And I printed all of chapters for my friends too. And could you tell me which land does the injured prince in chap 3 come from? HAKUNA MATATA!
Littletiger chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Hello again. Hope you had a happy Christmas. I have something to ask you about the new story. I just read it once again and very worry about little Kito. Do you really planning on letting him die? Just say yes or no if you don't like to tell me why. Anyway, it's your story, right? HAKUNA MATATA! See you soon
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
I gotta say, I jumped when I saw this story, literally, and you haven't let us down one bit! I loved it, but I also love Kito and Kioni. Please don't kill Kito! I always imagined a son of Kovu to be very strong. I'll just wait and see what happens! Well done!
Littletiger chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Thanks for your Christmas gifts. I just read 2 first chapters of story of the stars, I like it so much. I don't know that you publish those chap yesterday so sorry for the late review. Uhm, so that you're the same age as me, that's very cool. Do you have any pet at home?
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7