Reviews for The Greatest Gift
janet84 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Awww. Sam does seem to be the type to buy charm jewelry to celebrate milestones!
abril4 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Simply lovely!
JAM fan chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
scrappy awww sooooo sweet! I so want more of this new family altogther! This was such a fave for sure and I LOVED it thanks! Sam is the perfect father :D
tivamcabby5 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Awww this was so cute! Sadie is the sweetest baby and Sam and Jules are the cutest parents :)
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Beautiful story! I love the Scrappy nickname.
sloop3000 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I loved the comment about how close Sadie's birthday is to Christmas, and how Sam and Jules are going to deal with it. My birthday is the 23, so I know how they feel :P It made it seem very real, well done! :)
arlette-sweet-heart chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I just remembered that my sister interrupted Christmas When she was born!
Anyways nice chapter
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Aw, this was so adorable and cute! :) I loved it so much.
SYuuri chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! - there's no enough 'w' in the world to express how I felt reading the story. So I think I know what comment I said after watching the finale that inspired you to do this wonderful piece, and while reading this and after I was done, I felt better. Thank you for the dedication! Loved the sweet, tender moment between Sam and Sadie and aww, Sammy was in tears cos he's so in love with his girls! Loved the necklace as well - what a special gift. Thank you for the story and all of your other Christmas stories! Merry Christmas!
dawnpritchard66 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Perfect xx
Sairs J chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
A lovely story. I loved Sam's conversation with Scrappy! :) loved the present he gave Jules.

A beautifully written moment in the new family's lives.

Thanks for sharing.
sydcasy chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Aww, way to make me cry! That was such a sweet, sweet story!