Reviews for The Gifts That Keep On Giving
Nice
Skitty chapter 1 . 2/1
This was cute and funny! I loved it XD
ItachiSasukeSama chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
A very happy birthday to Madara indeed.
I had read parts of this before, but I hadn't read the whole thing and thusly had not reviewed, I am sorry my love...

Well, Izuna was certainly treated to a fabulous christmas! Perhaps this shall encourage him to be less of a grinch in the future! I adored Sasuke's innocence over the vibrator, it was extremely cute. As was Izuna's childish need all the way through, its almost like he was starving for a fucking and he was so desperate in the end that he was just... edible.

Madara's planning makes me laugh here, especially with his gift actually, because it was most amusing to see him become so very frustrated over the fact that his brother wasn't opening it...

As ever, the smut itself was fantastic! I was so pleased to see something so hot and fiery and NEW. I mean, I know you're ALWAYS bringing superb smut to FFn but even so, this was wonderful to behold.

I'm pleased you gave our dear favourite Uchiha elders a little love for the holidays (and of course Madara's birthday) Well done on a wonderful fic love, your hard work is both appreciated and excellent!
Emi18 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I have to say this was my first Madara x Izuna, and I was somewhat hesitant to read this pairing. That being said, I absolutely love this fic! The fiction is written splendidly, and is very detailed and vivid. The pacing is just right, and the minimal storyline that was needed for this fic is outstanding! I love your writing, and I am definitely looking forward to reading more of it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Fucking great you should make one where Inzuna Tops madara's never bottomed but he looks like he'd do both ways ya know
Ioio-Chan chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
THE ONLY REVIEW I CAN GIVE IS : -WAIT FOR IT- PERFECT! I don't know how you write those, but you're a genius!
YaoiAttraction chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
FREAKING LOVED IT! You are awesome. Hahaha. This was fantastic! I loooooooove IZUNA plus I think you are very creative for actually writing of Madara's little brother. You are the first i've read that does it...then comes your friend you co-author with... ItachiSasukeSama.

I love Izuna though hahaha on alllll of ur MadaIzu fics. He's such a wanton slĂșt. THAT'S WHY HE'S SO FREAKING ADORABLE!

I'm glad your still writing! Thank you. You are Awesome! Can I get a hug? HAHAHAHAHA
DropTheBeat chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Oh my god this is so perfect in so many ways. Thank you for writing, it's really funny and hot.
SilkenDragon chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
That, dear Beloved, was by far one of the sexiest pieces of smut I've ever had the pleasure to read. So hot and passionate I think I might have died and gone to heaven. I know you worked hard with this and you really did an amazingly good job - I loved every second of it!

Ahaha Izuna is so damn embarassing and hilarious I totally laughed my ass off xD he really can't be let out in public without making a mess, now can he xD

I love that you made the sex so naughty and kinky, a very nice and fitting choice for that damn little sexy whore by the name Izuna, brilliant! Mmmm, and Madara is such smex too...

I've missed your stories and to have the time to read so this was a lovely refresher, thank you a thousand times for this christmas present!

Happy Birthday Mada-nii-koi-chan! :3
Winter Cicada chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I feel so loved in getting this! An early christmas gift! Btw, I'd totally buy a can of penis paint. :P
(Also, Sasuke was freaking adorable.)
Akumanosaiainoko chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I swear- everytime i read a new story of yours. You get better and better **
YaOi69LoVeR chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Damn...just...damn that was really hot. XD I don't remember the last time I read MadaIzu which is pretty damn sad. But anyways wonderful job on this, I can never get over reading your smut because it's always really good. Thank you for posting!
Lily Short Stuff Uchiha chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
OMFG I love you! Amazing. MadaIzu is just amazing like you. Izuna is just too fucking funny for me...I can't deal with him...I have learned not to read at night when it comes to home because I find myself cracking up...I loved this...can't wait for the other six...3