Reviews for Harry Potter: Jedi Mage
44leroylamark chapter 4 . 1/10
Похоже Лунатик заколдовал Грейнджеров... История занятная, хотя перегибов полно. Жаль , что заморожена.
Bukama Stealth chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
While I really like the idea you've thought up here, you've made some serious continuity mistakes in this chapter.
So please read this chapter again and pay close attention to how Mr. Granger acts cuz right now it seems like you've copied several scenes and simply pasted them together.
Also when did Hermione fall asleep again?
wolfey141 chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
so that was really them? no spell? cuz i was betting a spell from dumbledore
Gryf chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Hello, I'm just enjoying to read this Story. Are you planning to go on with the Story for it has been a long time since the last update.
DragonTamer01 chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
Why the fuck did you put that fight between Hermione and her parents in the story?!

I'm sorry, but that scene struck a VERY personal chord with me and I officially hate your guts right now!
Centaurious chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
This story is in need of some serious editing. You have things happening multiple times like Hermione noticing that Harry's scar is smaller... Twice... And Sirius barring Albus from all the black properties... Twice. Your continuity is shot to shit even in just one chapter never mind all of what you have posted. I know you can do better because I have just read better stories by you.
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
please continue this is awesome
twilliams1797 chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
I'm seeing fingerprints here..the Grangers using language that would be heard from the Dursleys.. there has to be a connection, I think.
twilliams1797 chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
ok it's been ten months since an update on this story, but i am not going to say a word about that, since I once took over a year to finish one of my stories.
now. my feelings on this HP/SW story. It feels like there is too much exposition going on, things that are not necessarily things that need talking about., but that might be me having read several of your other stories in the last week, there are things and ideas repeated here.
In this, the Jedi story, the emotions seem to be too quickly turned from anger and fear and torment to trying to calm harry down not blame himself.. most people when injured are more self centered, due to their body demands.. I can't actually quantify this feeling, but as I said , it's just a feeling.
At this point I am att he end of the third chapter, but I am looking forward to more Lily/Jedi action..
ok then, on to chapter 4!
KarisTasogare chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
"Why would the Grangers act so Dursleyish?" why indead? what would have them uttering nearly the _exact_same_ words? Mere coincidence,somehwo I doubt that.
when lines spoken are so similar, chances are they are penned by the same writer.
Thus these words (reasonably) must come form the same source. I wonder if the 'new' attidude appeared and gerw stronger the closer to home they got. and if when investigated charmed/cursed objects will be found both there and at privit drive.

hope your muse 'wakend' soon , I am looking forward to reading where this story goes
killer4853 chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
please update
Cateagle chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
*snicker* Well, that was quite a shock for everyone, though I'm not sure who was more surprised, Tom or Albus, at what's been unleashed here. That Harry has permanently removed Tom from his mind has to have Albus frantically replanning as reality shifts around him.
PurpleBullet chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
I can't wait until you post the next chapter.
jabarber69 chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Hey great story even greater dialogue but I for one was hoping that we would see what was in the trunk his mum left him...also even though sharpshank confirmed that dumby wasnt his magical guardian and all transactions and contracts were null and void what about cancelling the money or more importantly going after dumby to get his money back and what about the weasleys...molly has his trust fund vault key...
jabarber69 chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
man I for one would of thought that harry would of gone all magical and with his new found ability would of placed his hands on his lady love and pouring out all his emotions for her then went and did the unthinkable and healed her baby making organs...cliche I know but...