Reviews for Cracked Ornament
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I had forgotten just how charming this story was! Thank you! p.s., will there be an hl christmas story for 2013? (shameless hint, shameless hing)
Dr. Jane Yue chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Haha I like that with the mistletoe!
Well done!
I really like your littele Christmas story!
:D
Anna chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Love it :D.
Frogster chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Aww, that was cute! I liked that. Like the idea of Jane going to decorate Lisbon's house. And of course he would break in instead of doing things like a normal person. But since when has Jane ever been normal?

I was especially touched by the fact that Jane didn't touch the Lisbon family ornament collection. I liked that he respected Lisbon's fragile family dynamic and knew when not to go too far. (If only he'd apply that in other situations.) Also liked the little story about Charlotte and the snowflakes, but what I really liked was Lisbon's offer to make snowflakes with Jane. That was so touching, and so Lisbon.

Jane would hide mistletoe all around her condo, wouldn't he? I'm with Lisbon, I'd like to go on an investigation to find all the mistletoe. (Liked her sly comment about biological contaminants. _)

Hope you had a Merry Christmas! Have a Happy New Year! Write more soon!
cumberland river relic chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Beautifully written with a great mix of humor and romance.
jisbonshipperat-heart chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Aww lovely
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Cute! I think you wrote them pretty in character as well. :)
Afterglow04 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I am in favour of unofficial Christmas traditions, fyi. This was a perfectly fluffy piece, and I really kind of loved it.

Jane planning on seducing Lisbon via strategically placed mistletoe is always fun. IT IS.

Merry Christmas!
caskettalways47 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I love that castle reference by the way. Well done. :)
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
What a lovely tradition! A piece of Christmas fluff every year. I vote yes. :D
alicepuck chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Adorable! Great Xmas fluff! Perfect addition to holidays!
Happy Christmas!
Mlee.Write chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Very sweet. Loved it!
Sandman Sam chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This was adorable! Very nicely done. Thanks for the Christmas treat. Merry Christmas!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
wow
Nedra1212 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Oh, such a wonderful bit of Christmas fluffery! Thanks for sharing!