Reviews for These are the Moments
Zang Bluetterfly chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Aww so sweet. Let the thinking role to Remus and let the impulsiveness to Sirius.

DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 1/25/2013

Okay... I went to your profile because everyone seemed to be worshipping you, and now I understand why. This was brilliant. The descriptions were beautiful, and everyone was so in character.

[It doesn't shock him as much as he thinks perhaps it should.] I really liked that line. I guess it was because it showed Remus perfectly- how he's mellow, easygoing, and kind of willing to just shrug things like that off, forget about them.

This was absolutely lovely- I really liked it, and your writing is /amazing/. *joins the worshipping crew*
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Aw, cute
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
yay Wolfstar fluff! Oh Remus, trying to be logical. *shakes head* I love that it /is/ rather anticlimactic. It's quite hilarious really.

And I've never given too much thought to what would go on between these two after Sirius pranks Snape. But it's quite a powerful moment here the way they eventually make up. And I can totally picture Sirius looking dejected and upset and Remus wanting to kiss it better. D'aww.

The last section just makes me squee though. It's just so cuuuuute! :D
CookieMonsterSpazz chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
So sweet and cute! I love WolfStar so much :3
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I could definitaly see this happening; Remus over-thinking it and Sirius just acting on what he feels. I love this pairing! :)
The Scarlet Letter chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Very beautiful. Loved it!
girlwith1oneeye chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Yaaay Wolfstar! Very cute fic, thank you! :-D
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
WolfStar fluff! Woohoo. I love some WolfStar fluff. And this was definitely sweet. I liked it. A lot.

I like Remus having the random thought of kissing Sirius, but brushing it off. That's so him. And it works. But him only thinking it's a crush, that it will go away. Then realizing in mid-yell that he's in love with Sirius. Loved it!

Have I told you that Remus giving Sirius the silent treatment after the "Prank" is part of my headcanon now, thanks to you? Well, it is.

Sirius' was pretty great as well! It's very Sirius.

Favorite line?: "he's tutored more students than Sirius has dated — and that's saying something" and I can't even tell you why I loved this part so much. Maybe because it highlights the difference between Sirius and Remus. Sirius - serial dater; Remus - kind hearted studios student.

Overall, lovely :D
glowing neon chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
/is so busy squealing that she's just going to say she's squealing and leave it at that.