Reviews for Within Temptation
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2016
All the Avengers are Loki's! And Phil.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2016
Abuse! Ahaa!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/5/2016
I there a part 9 on this? I really enjoyed this fanfiction.
Kelliskip chapter 7 . 10/9/2015
Nice please continue, Loki and tony need to talk this out
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
"You belong to me!" Loki hissed as he struck Tony again. This time he was hit with some sort of stick. Tony looked at it and noticed that it was a riding crop

Riding crop! That is dominately hot!
Rianne.S chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Update please! I love this! And hope you get that guy! ;)
LaPirataAna chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
I loved this chapter! It was super sweet, and I'm glad that Loki trusts Tony enough to let him top this time. They've finally told the other that they love them, and hopefully things continue progressing smoothly like this! :)
KBArtz chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
COULSON!

So much to love about this chapter! Gah! You and your addictive story!

3 Loved it!
darkmoonlady chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
nice chapiter
it's sweet
friendly darkmoonlady
ChillOutLong chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Nice changing. Tony on top Do you keep this oder do you let Loki top again? And could you write a chapter where they have hot shower sex? xD i think i have gone insane.
Hm, Bannner. Might be a business partner of Loki.
Hope you update soon ;)
KBArtz chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
hehehehe so Loki's got control of everyone huh? Interesting... Wonder which Avengers will get a cameo next?
As always, an interesting read. Poor Tony. He's been through so much.
TeresaNo chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love
I hope thats enough to go on! :)
darkmoonlady chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
nice chapiter
friendly darkmoonlady
LaPirataAna chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
I love how Steve is the chef, and Clint is a gardener, hehe. That's an interesting but hilarious image. :D Great chapter, I really liked this one! Tony and Loki are getting closer, and I'm glad that Tony told him the story behind the arc reactor. I love how this is going, and I can't wait for the next update! :)
ChillOutLong chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Sweet!Loki. Wuhu i would give you all the love in the world for smut in the next Chapter. ;-)
Looking forward to reading the next chapter. :-)