Reviews for Made of Stardust
Caz chapter 14 . 8/8
So... good...
Call 911 cause I'm actually having a heart attack brought on by an excess of cuteness.
Stormcutter684 chapter 14 . 2/4
Oh, I absolutely love this. This AU is different and unique! I love how you managed to kind of tie in all the Doctor's reincarnations, such as Nine, Ten, and Eleven. The personalities fit - and I love the Sherlock twist too! Jimmy certainly frightened me. You put his character together clearly, dangerous, cruel, and merciless. And his language! I love it all. Especially those moments in the story when they're all together, Amy and Rory, Nine, Ten, and Eleven, River and Jack and Mickey, they all feel like a big family. It feels warm and comforting. Amazing job! Great writing!
ScreamingToTheStars chapter 14 . 12/21/2015
I normally don't like AU stories like this very much, but this was freaking FABULOUS! I loved the whole Jimmy Stine thing and the way the characters interacted, the way the chapters reflected the episodes but weren't exactly the same, the way you wove all the little things about Doctor Who in but still managed to make it seem realistic, the appearance of Twelve and Clara, JOHNLOCK! EVERYTHING! This was truly fantastic and I loved it. Thank you.
Plethora of Ink chapter 14 . 12/21/2015
Great story!
Nearing the end, I couldn't help but think how neat it would be for you to make a sequel.
Perhaps, a sort of follow up story, in which the Smiths are all hitched to there significant others, (a couple of kids thrown in for bonus cuteness) and everything is just fantastic and brilliant.
Until Rose comes face to face with a familiar haunt that is completely obsessed with her.
Jimmy Stone, let loose from wherever he was sent to is searching for Rose Tyler-Smith,
with no plans of stopping until he gets what he wants.
John Smith/Ten is worried, Rose is scared (not only for herself, but for her husband and children), and everybody else is determined to keep them safe.

Yeah...Anyways. It'd be cool.

Right, I said before, great job.
Fantastic work! Lovely.
Keep at it.
Lili chapter 14 . 9/15/2015
make a sequel Please! ( yes capital P ) if you make one, make it when they are older and are 'adults' Please! fantastic job on the story!
Ayz283 chapter 14 . 7/24/2015
I love it. I do. Every single moment I was reading it. Its really cute and unique and I have never read a Doctor Who story quite like this. You are brilliant, you are :D
Moonlit Words chapter 14 . 6/9/2015
Oh I loved that so much! Totally worth losing a few hours of sleep over!

I hate sob stories but where's the fun in a story with zero problems?! Any who in my opinion you balanced sob and happy amazingly! Arg I just want to hug you so much! I love you story, ship, plot and creativeness when it came to having all doctors exist!

I also loved your little notes at the ends! I really want a TARDIS and a trip with the doctor. Mostly the TARDIS though.
Moonlit Words chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I just want to send you a million horses and cookies right now! I love the way you made them all have their number in their regeneration thingy! I also have friend who's a smith and I'm thinking of asking him if he has any relatives named John next time I see him!

Also I just realized how weird the river song thing is again. Show wise he would be dating the daughter of his sister.
Jess chapter 14 . 1/20/2015
Wow that was great. I don't even remember how I found this fic but I'm very glad I did and I just loved it so much and I'm gonna stalk your profile and read your other stories if you have other stories and this is just gonna be a great time. You're an amazing writer and I had a big smile on my face whenever there was a cute moment!
rebornwhole chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
Awwwwwwwww! This story is awesome. I love how you put Molly in there, she was so cute! Twelve was awesome, by the way, I loved your description of him! I think this is one of the best-written stories I've read (and you would not believe the amount of fanfiction I've read in the last couple years.) So, yeah, Happy Christmas,and God bless!
Doctoress chapter 14 . 11/5/2014
Too lazy to log in. Anyways, I absolutely loved this! All the characters, even though it's a but difficult to tell who is what number, but hey, it does not matter. This was awesome and I absolutely loved it, and I want to read more. Guess I'm a bit like the Doctor that way. Don't like endings, but if they're happy, that's okay.
Just a lone Wolf chapter 14 . 11/3/2014
You had to put that qoute in your athors not. "So here we are, you and me on the last page" I swear I almost laugh-cried, it's what happens when I don't want to cry so I laugh. A lot.
RiverGrace21 chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
RiverGrace21 chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
How do you know JImmy Stone was an actual character?
RiverGrace21 chapter 11 . 10/4/2014