Reviews for Made of Stardust
Lili chapter 14 . 9/15
make a sequel Please! ( yes capital P ) if you make one, make it when they are older and are 'adults' Please! fantastic job on the story!
Ayz283 chapter 14 . 7/24
I love it. I do. Every single moment I was reading it. Its really cute and unique and I have never read a Doctor Who story quite like this. You are brilliant, you are :D
Moonlit Words chapter 14 . 6/9
Oh I loved that so much! Totally worth losing a few hours of sleep over!

I hate sob stories but where's the fun in a story with zero problems?! Any who in my opinion you balanced sob and happy amazingly! Arg I just want to hug you so much! I love you story, ship, plot and creativeness when it came to having all doctors exist!

I also loved your little notes at the ends! I really want a TARDIS and a trip with the doctor. Mostly the TARDIS though.
Moonlit Words chapter 1 . 6/8
I just want to send you a million horses and cookies right now! I love the way you made them all have their number in their regeneration thingy! I also have friend who's a smith and I'm thinking of asking him if he has any relatives named John next time I see him!

Also I just realized how weird the river song thing is again. Show wise he would be dating the daughter of his sister.
Jess chapter 14 . 1/20
Wow that was great. I don't even remember how I found this fic but I'm very glad I did and I just loved it so much and I'm gonna stalk your profile and read your other stories if you have other stories and this is just gonna be a great time. You're an amazing writer and I had a big smile on my face whenever there was a cute moment!
rebornwhole chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
Awwwwwwwww! This story is awesome. I love how you put Molly in there, she was so cute! Twelve was awesome, by the way, I loved your description of him! I think this is one of the best-written stories I've read (and you would not believe the amount of fanfiction I've read in the last couple years.) So, yeah, Happy Christmas,and God bless!
Doctoress chapter 14 . 11/5/2014
Too lazy to log in. Anyways, I absolutely loved this! All the characters, even though it's a but difficult to tell who is what number, but hey, it does not matter. This was awesome and I absolutely loved it, and I want to read more. Guess I'm a bit like the Doctor that way. Don't like endings, but if they're happy, that's okay.
Just a lone Wolf chapter 14 . 11/3/2014
You had to put that qoute in your athors not. "So here we are, you and me on the last page" I swear I almost laugh-cried, it's what happens when I don't want to cry so I laugh. A lot.
DemiSherLokiWizard21 chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
DemiSherLokiWizard21 chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
How do you know JImmy Stone was an actual character?
DemiSherLokiWizard21 chapter 11 . 10/4/2014
Devoglio S chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
AAAAAAHHHHH! This is the best story in the history of mankind! The characterization was perfect, the plot was amazing, and all-in-all it's the most amazing Doctor Who/Sherlock story in existence. Thank you so much for writing this!
thalia-rose-lovegood chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
"We don't speak of Lance." Oh my GLARB, I think I was laughing for a full minute.
Evie Smith chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
You had me crying the entire time
Evie Smith chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
Oh my god that was a great chapter. I think I felt as giddy as rose did!