Reviews for In Which Bear Attacks Santa Claus And Is Rewarded With A Bone
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
"Bear was now growling like fifty stomachaches." Good simile. Nice Christmas story, and a very good last line.
lostiesgirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Not bad, felt just to many emotions, to say.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
great fic :D it's hilarious how Finch calls reese and tells him about "Santa" XD
rose griffes chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Hah, very amusing!
Hotch Fan chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
lol! I think Finch's got the power to predict the future or at the very least a very creative imagination. Or was he awake but too off because of the painkillers? Either way, I loved this! The way in which the beginning and end of the fic formed a full circle was lovely :)

Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Sooo cracky!
RoundBrainySpecs chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Do rather love this! You traversed (and certainly made this reader feel) in this short story a quite large range of emotions for, and along with, Finch, more than has been packed in many a full-length novel in the published sphere. The story is wonderfully tight and well paced, and so well-packed with story, if that makes any sense. The characterisation is, as usual, spot on and a joy to read, as your writing always is.
lionsat chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Wonderful, thanks.
Torie46 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Interesting story. I almost really thought Santa Claus had come down Finch's chimney. But Bear's a good dog to protect him.
mschessplayer chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
...and to all a good night. LOL
Evenmoor chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I absolutely love this story! Poor Finch, all hocked up on painkillers, and being attacked by Santa Claus! Fortunately, Bear was there to protect him. Good dog!
Dickensian812 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
What an utterly delightful Christmas story! I loved every word!