Reviews for Disgustingly Sweet
The Forgotten Traveller chapter 1 . 2/17
Soooooooooo cuuuuuuuuutttttttttteeeeeeeee. Also, just a heads up, you accidentally- I'm sure -put a Dutch word in there. I think it's Dutch, but I only have Google translate. It seems like you put 'en' instead of 'and' in there once. But that's all.

Oh, and soooo. Fucking. Cuuuuuuuttteeee.

That is all.
IndigoBlueButterfly chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
This is the cutest shit right here, honestly, I love this
lulu422 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
This is so cute oh my SHNIZ! Ansjdhdidhgdushsjwl! So CUTE! Fuck
Anna-chan chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Oh God the FLUFFYNESS! I'm sure I'm going to have this awfully BIG smile plastered on my face all DAY! (Yay!) *fangirls so much it's embarassing* I so LOVED it! Yes yes yes yes yes YES! You made my day! Thanks!
jungANARCHY chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Aww this was so disgustingly sweet! And thank you for your update on "Three Makes Five!"
I could die with all the fuzz-fuzz feels racing through me now!
Mirimo27 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
My favorite quote of this whole one-shot: "I-just-need-to-touch-you-because-I-just-want-to-t ouch-you-because-I-love-you-and-because-I-don't-kn ow-just-let-me-sweetie" I totally exploded from all the sap when I saw this. (More like ASDFGHJKL, I-CANNOT-DEAL.)

This was totally, utterly, sweet, sweet, SWEET-! XD Ahhh I'm so in love with this one-shot! It's so god damn SWEET (I cannot emphasize this enough) that I'm pretty sure I'm going to get diabetes right after reading this. I swear, there is not enough of these Spamano one-shot stories where every single moment is so utterly sweet and cute and fluffy (not to mention slightly funny) all the way like this one. Asdfghjkl, and Lovino being sweeter than ANTONIO (We're still talking about the same Antonio here, right?) is really something. I don't think this story should be rated M however since it was extremely cute and fluffy more than anything, but other than that, I totally loved this-! Absolutely loved it with a thousand frostings and whip cream and colorful sprinkles with a cherry on the top. X]
Kya the Super Special Awesome chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
OH MAH GOD! OWPEUHEWPIUYFA ILURFG 8EARYGI;FPIYGGFIPRUFHPI!
That was the cutest thing I EVER read! XDDDD And it was probably the funniest! Well, there a couple others, but it's close! I was squealing, laughing, and fangirling so much I probably woke my family, and the neighbors, and the town, and the city, and the entire state, and the rest of the country, and the whole world, and maybe even the dead! XDDDDDD
ughilovespamano chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
i'm going to cry this is perfect bravo well done 10/10 i would recommend this to anyone i'm going to cry
NemuriHime chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Oh my gosh, that was indeed disgustingly sweet!
I love how you switched between Lovino's and Antonio's point of view- it really brought some great perspective into the story! Not to mention how I love reading Antonio's descriptions of Lovi- they're truly adorable!
Gosh I have missed your writing! I'm looking forward to reading more from you!
NemuriHime
0987632424192 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
That was disgustingly sweet. OwO
OctoberNyte chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
NAWWW. That was so adorable! I literally started squealing and awwing in front of my parents. SO SWEET.
i'moutofcleveraccountnames chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This whole story was disgustingly sweet, and I loved all of it! :'D
Lorana Vargas chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Cuteness overload. I think I may faint from all the cuteness of this fic. Where did you even get tho inspiration to write this fic? OMG IT WAS TOO CUTE!
Lady Abril chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I like Spamano very much! :D This was... frankly, disgustingly sweet xD
Verito.S chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Hello! It's been a while! As soon as I saw this I'd the ridicule urge to review xD I haven't review anything in forever... maybe you don't even remember me, but it's ok.
Ah I'm so happy to read this! They are so awkward together *-* and Lovino is like 'I'm a manly man who happens to enjoy bottoming, but that's all, I'm manly all the way!". Ah the characterization! The lack of good spamano is alarming :C.

So... that xD I wish you best of luck in you studies! รณ_o!

Kisses!