Reviews for A New Trail to Paradise
This was great, I'm pretty fond of fics that have OCs but still flow like the source material. Your OCs are well-written and feel very believable, I hope you keep it up soon because you're doing great.
Viviene001 chapter 15 . 1/1
Update soon!XD
portalefiamme chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
Nice story! Love it!
I hope that you will update soon!
Will Blu be part of the pack and be the mate of hige? but I am at lost with Ilyana...

Thank you for sharing!
DannieMae232 chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
more chapters please
Yoruichi chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
I am not actually satisfied with this chapter, it's almost the same scene from the anime. But, I love your story
Christian Knight chapter 15 . 8/6/2014
This is an amazing story you have; quality work, little mistakes and a good plot. I like how you incorporated your OCs into the Wolf Rain story and love how you were able to give them their own unique personalities, a very neat and grand feat you accomplished here.

Hope you'll continue the awesome work and that life will take it easy on you.
luna chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
Yay you updated and aww how cute most of them are being petted all except for claire and tsume of course they wouldnt want to be petted or are just to cautious
luna chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
I patiently await your next update so please update asap
Yoruichi chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
You shoyld really continue this story. I love it!
Yoruichi chapter 14 . 7/19/2014
Pleease update!
katie chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
I love wolfs rain and your story is really good I wonder if the once humans will be able to go back to there normal lives, but if I were them I wouldnt want to leave id want to stay there.
Luna chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
Please update soon I want to read more its really good
Johnwolf234 chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
This is the first Wolfs Rain Fanfic I've read, but it seems pretty good so I'll be following it. I'll be waiting fot the next chapter.
- Johnwolf234 signing off, 'May your pack live on in legand.
NillaXZuko chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
Why did you stop here...?!
NillaXZuko chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
This is tense!...I love it!