Reviews for Yu-Gi-Oh!: Warrior of the Dust
Cobalt Striker Gundam chapter 5 . 7/9/2016
Oh man this Yu-Gi-Oh fanfic Is not bad I can't wait for the next update If there's a chance.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Come on where's the new chapter?!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
I hope there be anthor chapter!
josephguy217 chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Keep up the good work, this story is good so far. I believe in you! :)
Starlight AT chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Okay so my first impression was of a basic rundown of the first anime series with OC's involved and i was correct. That's not a bad thing at all I am used to this thing given your partner and all. Once again no offense.

Okay so the first chapter was kind of slow but picked up a little. Interesting that you had the chapter start at the boat ride to Duelist Kingdom. That was what really grabbed my attention. Most Yu-Gi-Oh! Stories start with the OC's being friends with Yugi and the gang at the start or meeting them the same day as the duel with Seto Kaiba, or the implied. Anyway the transitions with them were god and Sora seems to be a decent character.

Out of the new characters so far Mamori is my favorite, establishing character moment being when she was biting Mokuba on the head. I kind of picture her as around the same age as him so I am hoping i am right, or i missed a heavy description of her. Even so, you got my support and my attention so I am now a reader and reviewer!
crazyman90 chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
i read all the chapters and its good
Infinity wolf chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Love it very cool
Infinity wolf chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Its very cool plz update soon