Reviews for Always With Me, Always With You
georgiasuzy chapter 16 . 1/12
OMG the kitten is a shifter, you little sneak LOL! I hope real life gives you a break soon cuz this is a little gem of a story.
celajwhitney chapter 15 . 11/14/2016
some great cliff hangers, just wish it hasn't been three years. i hope you come back to this some day.
celajwhitney chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
nora is going to try to drain sookie and probably get eric staked for rejecting her.
LadyStone85 chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
Loving this story. Here's hoping another positive review inspires you to come back to this story and keep writing it. I like how you disregarded the silliness of s5. Evil? kitty cat is a nice twist. Liking how Eric and Sookie are talking, compromising and working together to be a strong couple. Would love to read some more.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/4/2014
I HATE that you made the cute little kitten evil! Like why can't Nora just leave them alone? She was never this crazy in the show...gosh her death eas sad...

Anyway, i really am glad to have found this story. It is very well written and soooooo interesting! I hope you continue it soon!
Lajayden chapter 16 . 1/16/2014
Love this story. Please write more chapters.
Duckbutt chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
Ugh...doesn't seem to matter what the story or at what level of expertise the writer has, the "guests" are always the equivalent of NYT theater critics. If it were up to me, I'd disable all 'guest" remarks -I don't think I've ever read a 'good one" -they were all scathing; just a reflection on the talent THEY do not have...
Onward!
Duckbutt chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
I hope you continue and wrap this up -I love your PoV on this debacle that was season 4 and 5...
Pat
MsNorthman chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Second time reading this story and I hope you update again soon!
beth626 chapter 16 . 9/6/2013
Awesome story pls pls pls continue!
Megan Consoer chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Loftin chapter 16 . 7/20/2013
I was wondering what the deal was with the cat. I knew bill wasn't being sincere.
Baronessjai chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
Girl this is better then lays chips...you can't read just one...LOL now I'm off to read your other ff's...LOL see ya soon ;-)
Baronessjai chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
Shit! I just found your ff and I'm putting you on high alert ...best true blood remake Ever! Can't wait for more ;-)

P.s tell them haters with the guest accounts to hickup a Dic up...lol
Enecs chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
:O THE CAT IS A SHIFTER! NEVER WOULD HAVE EVEN HAVE GUESSED THAT! AMAZING! I will wait for the next chapter O_O as long as it takes.