Reviews for Always With Me, Always With You
LadyStone85 chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
Loving this story. Here's hoping another positive review inspires you to come back to this story and keep writing it. I like how you disregarded the silliness of s5. Evil? kitty cat is a nice twist. Liking how Eric and Sookie are talking, compromising and working together to be a strong couple. Would love to read some more.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/4/2014
I HATE that you made the cute little kitten evil! Like why can't Nora just leave them alone? She was never this crazy in the show...gosh her death eas sad...

Anyway, i really am glad to have found this story. It is very well written and soooooo interesting! I hope you continue it soon!
Lajayden chapter 16 . 1/16/2014
Love this story. Please write more chapters.
Duckbutt chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
Ugh...doesn't seem to matter what the story or at what level of expertise the writer has, the "guests" are always the equivalent of NYT theater critics. If it were up to me, I'd disable all 'guest" remarks -I don't think I've ever read a 'good one" -they were all scathing; just a reflection on the talent THEY do not have...
Duckbutt chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
I hope you continue and wrap this up -I love your PoV on this debacle that was season 4 and 5...
MsNorthman chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Second time reading this story and I hope you update again soon!
beth626 chapter 16 . 9/6/2013
Awesome story pls pls pls continue!
Megan Consoer chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Loftin chapter 16 . 7/20/2013
I was wondering what the deal was with the cat. I knew bill wasn't being sincere.
Baronessjai chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
Girl this is better then lays can't read just one...LOL now I'm off to read your other ff's...LOL see ya soon ;-)
Baronessjai chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
Shit! I just found your ff and I'm putting you on high alert true blood remake Ever! Can't wait for more ;-)

P.s tell them haters with the guest accounts to hickup a Dic
Enecs chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
:O THE CAT IS A SHIFTER! NEVER WOULD HAVE EVEN HAVE GUESSED THAT! AMAZING! I will wait for the next chapter O_O as long as it takes.
Perfecta999 chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
Loving your story!
Delenaluver chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
love it, update soon!
Honulvr chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
Thank you for picking up where TB and she who shall never be named again failed. I find the new season simply stupid, 'I know what will be a great idea! Let's have all our main characters fighting their own separate wars all totally separately!' 'I know what will be another great idea! Let's have Sookie tell Eric she cares about him, then uninvite him from her home and not speak to him while knowing that all vampires are getting hunted by the state because that is exactly like Sookie's character to leave those she loves out in the cold!' So, thank you so much for writing something better! So much better! And, it makes sense too!