Reviews for Secret Santa
SugarCrumbs chapter 1 . 5/4
sooooo cuteee fufufu
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 1/4
It's so playground fluffy... (no pun intended lol)
Fairyhaven13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Awww! Finally a story where he's more in-character. I mean, I'm still not really sure why he's in school, but maybe you have a good reason for that. I'm glad I found this fic. It's SO hard to find fics of the RRBs in-character.
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Aaaww. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
the story is so cute
xXduncanxloverXx chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Can I just say that I absolutely adore the way you write? Because I do. It's like you make everything seem so realistic. You don't exagerate- you don't go in to detail about /how/ they feel, you say /why/. I just...I can't get over how flawless you are as a writer. Honestly, it blows my mind.

Darn it, you make Brick so freaking adorable when he's angry I can't stand it. This was so simple and cute, yet it still makes my feels go out of control.

GAH. IT'S SO CUTE.
Ddd665 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Really good
cant think of anythin original chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
awwwwww brick blushes...i love how believable this is, totally what they would've done at this small age! its so cute! PEACE :P
Me chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Loving this all over again :)
cruelistnightmare chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
AW! THAT IS SO CUTE!
Kyogan-Saori chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Oh Will you continoue ? )
Lolibeagle chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Daw how cute!
marisa lee chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
You really ARE alive! Everyone thought you were gone forever! :D I'm glad you're back, though. This was written in '09 , huh ? Splendid work. The way you captured their ages just perfectly was magnificent. Fantastic job. I really hope you'll decide to stick around some more! Merry Christmas to you! :)

xoxo -ml
fadedillusion101 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
That is definitely something Brick would do! I love how he blushes at the end...:D I look forward to reading more of your magnificent stories!
Garfakcy-chan chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This is really cute. They're totally in character_