Reviews for Bridezillas & Kryptonite
The Sacred Panda chapter 28 . 6/6
I just binge read this, and I am am entering a deep depression now that this story is ended...

JK

But I really did love this story, the dynamics between Bruce and Diana were excellent, though I really shipped Dick/Donna and am sad that it wasn't addressed directly. Otherwise, fantastic story and I look forward to more from you
Supermaster51 chapter 28 . 5/28
Finally, something that shows the Woderbat marry's life.
TheVampireStrahd chapter 28 . 5/27
Well done congrats on finishing this story.
yob3 chapter 28 . 5/25
How dare you leave us with such a cliffhanger?
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 28 . 5/25
Your such a tease, I just can't with you hahaha. I just to read more after that ending and I agree about why not Hades being her after and that he helped in creating Diana out of clay with her mother and the God's gifting her with her power, because each child of Zeus had their OWN special powers and if Diana is his child then wouldn't she have her special powers as well because if saying she can channel lightning like Zeus but then saying that all of his other children can, then it's not special it's common. I liked it better when she was molded out clay and the God's gave her live and blessed her with the gifts she has. I'm just saying and I kinda like where they were going with with Hades being her father because...come on he never gets enough love, just depicted as an evil person but I just think he is lonely and he can never leave his realm, sure he has done some terrible things but still...you kinda feel bad for the guy, at least give the guy something right. Anyway great story, one of my favorites and I hope we get to read more after the ending at the end hahaha!
LOTSlover chapter 28 . 5/25
Hope you write more BMWW!
So glad you finished this. It was great! :)
ILoveSxS chapter 28 . 5/25
That ending oh shit
CrazyPhenom chapter 28 . 5/25
The whole time lapse thing was expected. And the pseudo cliffhanger, considering something like 80 percent of your chapters end that way. Congratulations, this is one of the stories that made me create an account here in ffnet, its great to see it completed. Glad to hear about the next story, looking forward to it.

Tho I still would have given Alfed the last word, a nice "Oh dear" or something of that sort.
Archergreatestsecretagent chapter 28 . 5/25
It’s been a great ride. Nice ending! Will there be a sequel?
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 28 . 5/25
awsome
Lloyd RPGFan chapter 27 . 1/19
This is a beautiful story. I really don't know of any word that would fit it better.
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 27 . 1/19
Yeah just an epliogue just to tie up loose ends would be fine because it kinda feels like the ending was cut off but other than that, I just loved it from beginning to end , just loved it. Hope to hear more stories about these two soon :D
Rosemarie1816 chapter 27 . 1/18
I loved this story and have been following it for years!:) You wrote a beautiful ending and I can’t wait for whatever you have planned next!
mjf2468 chapter 27 . 1/18
WOW! What a finish. Congrats on graduating, and finishing this story. I really enjoyed it!
CrazyPhenom chapter 27 . 1/18
Well, congrats. I love the series of conversations too look back and to tie things off, very Aaron Sorkin. I do feel like the episode is gonna have a bit of a time jump. Im kinda looking forward to that.

And congrats for the whole irl thing, those things can occasionally come in handy.