Reviews for Bridezillas & Kryptonite
Bro can you pls continue white Outside-In its pretty badass how bats plays white them like he is somebody else
Ceciss chapter 3 . 6/13
Me gusta mucho la historia !
joyusbabs chapter 26 . 6/9
I love this story. are you going to include Damian at the end or maybe in a sequel?
gonn chapter 26 . 6/9
Great chapter as usual, but i have to say im sad on two accounts with this update, one being the reality that this story is coming to an end, and the second one is missing the dick and wally plus one scene that one would have been hilarious.
Aramus13 chapter 26 . 6/9
A wonderful update!
Good i really wish i could see this wedding, it's fantastic! And Diana reactions to the traditions are priceless
Angryhenry chapter 26 . 6/8
Nice story. What ahppend to Jay and Donna?
Faithless-Demon chapter 26 . 6/8
It's completely fine! I feel so giddy now since ur like my fav author and u replied to me so thank you _
But at least you have a good reason for not updating, plus you made up for it with an AMAZING chapter! I wish you good luck in your training and can't wait till the next update though I am partially sad to see this story end!
yob3 chapter 26 . 6/5
Now do you mean two actual entries into the story, or two "chapters" split into 3 parts each ;P. Just teasing, I am sad to see this nearing the end
BruDia chapter 26 . 6/5
Yes! Thank you very much for the update. Hoping that if this gets over then maybe we get some more enjoyable and extraordinary BMWW fic like this. :)
Ultimolu chapter 26 . 6/5
I'm so happy you updated this! This pairing is so cute together.
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 26 . 6/4
wow been a while but love the chapter the dance and banter between Hippolyta and bruce gave me a bit of a chuckle word of warning Bruce do not give cheek to you mother in law Especially one who could beat the living daylights out of you hell she may even turn you into the ver first bat Shish kebab
StraightedgeEpyon chapter 26 . 6/4
You gonna do a bridezilla with anyone else? Lois? Donna? Barbara? I want to see one with Lois
GleCruz chapter 26 . 6/4
I love this story, im sad the end is coming but when that day comes ill just read the whole story again to cheer me up :) also i didnt understand the part with Jason, Donna and Dick, does Donna like Jason? or does she likes Dick and was just fooling around with Jason?

Anyway thanks for this amazing story and i am already excited for the next update!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 26 . 6/4
This was a great chapter and the whole Donna, Jason, Dick and Barbara dynamic is really interesting and I want to know more and see where that goes. Please update soon.
Rosemarie1816 chapter 26 . 6/4