Reviews for History Of A Scarf
Sass Master Ellie chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Oh. My. GOSH this was absolutely adorable. I can't thank you enough for writing this pairing as it's pretty much my favorite pairing in the entire game. I love how you wrote the boys, especially Aidan (I adore grumpy/deadpan Aidan. So much) and Luka. Oh my Gosh Luka was such a cutie in this.

Now for critique: Overall this story doesn't have very much wrong with it. The pacing was excellent in my opinion. But a few things. First off, I know it's tempting to but keep Author's notes out of the story, as it really breaks the immersion. The only other thing I can note are the occasional spelling errors and run-on sentences (they're hard to catch, believe me I've got the same problem ;)
fluffyPochi chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Insta fave the moment I finished reading the story! :D. Your writing style is nice, just a few grammatical errors and try to use some commas to a long sentence.

I love grumpy Aidan and cheery Luka, they're so adorable and innocent X3

Great work and hope you get to improve on your skills :D
juuni chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
AUUUGH the feels you're giving me. I love you forever for writing about my absolute favorite pairing in maplestory. T_T Aside from a few spelling errors, the story is just freaking adorable. AGH. fangirling so hard right now.
Massive Regret chapter 1 . 12/29/2012