Reviews for It's the Great Spirit Sleigh, Hiccup Haddock
NO. BACK TO THE FUTURE. NO. I'M 11 AND EVEN I KNOW WHAT IT WAS. NO. NO. NO. NO. ANND MORE NO.

Great story.
Kessi chapter 1 . 5/10
Selfish is when you don't realize someone's good intentions and belittle them for just being themselves. I know that when my boys treated someone the way that Hiccup was treated, they got their hides tanned and were grounded for a month.
NoSignalBlueScreen chapter 4 . 2/12
Ouch that hurt! You pulled my heartstrings!

At first, I was laughing at the part where North wanted to practically adopt Hiccup, because I wanted that too. Really bad.

And then you came behind that with the sweet melancholy of this ending right here that's also so wonderful and true (even if it's that kind of true that hurts a little).

I always love happy endings but more importantly I always love endings that at least have closure and some point to them or some bead of hope at the end even if it's not all rainbows and sunshine.

Awesome job.

~NoSignal
Silverdragonstar chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
Absolutely loved this story! So many aspects of this story dovetailed with the HTTYD universe. It just made sense. You really put a lot of effort into it, and kept to the characters well. I never thought how much Jack and Hiccups live experiences were similar. Very well done.
rwbygirl chapter 4 . 10/1/2016
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story. I was more tears than human at the end, hehe.
FieryPink17 chapter 4 . 7/14/2016
Excellent story! It really moved me.. :)
Great job!
Silvanesti chapter 4 . 4/17/2016
Ok, this was a good story, but the end, the second half of the last chapter, that's what made me teary eyed and smiling.
Mizuki-Aki chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
It's an amazing story! I love it! 3
Pipe Dream chapter 4 . 2/15/2016
Oh...my god
This...I just...I can't handle this
The nose nipping, the bible quote, the picture he drew being the one from the book series, the reference to said book series, the accomplishments, the kids, the freaking sheep names, the lessons he learned, I just never saw this coming! You'd set up so many special parts so well in advance I never pictured something this heartbreakingly, wonderfully meaningful! And all of it without going AU!
This-this is a crossover done right!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2016
Oh
Oh god...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Oh WOW
IIDaniellaII chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
I just want to say that this fanfiction is beautiful. It was an emotional rollercoaster and I loved it. I like the fact that it isn't so incredibly far fetched (like jack actually already being a spirit in Hiccup's time. Jack is just 300 years old!) and that it would actually work with both the movies without having to change the story line of the movies. I especially love the relationship between Jack and Hiccup and how the short time they spent with each other became such an important factor for both of them. Jack giving Hiccup the hope and courage he needs to keep going and not give up so that he would eventually shoot down Toothless and become the hero he is meant to be, and Hiccup introducing the phrase "Jack Frost nipping at your nose" to the world which eventually lead to him finding believers. It isn't very often that you find a fanfiction that as good as this. A lot of fanfictions are either badly written, don't have an interesting plot, have a much too complicated/cliche/drawn out plot or don't have a plot at all. That doesn't mean that all follow that pattern, but it's still hard to find a fanfiction that is as amazing and original as this and that plays into my emotions the way this does. You have created something beautiful and I am so glad I found it. Thank you for this.
le.pechi chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
beautiful fic.
thank you for writing it.
VDlovesbooks chapter 4 . 3/19/2015
Since I read all of this at once, I'm going to leave a general review for all of it. I am not afraid to admit that I got teary more than once in this chapter. This is a wonderfully beautiful story, and you intertwined the two movies flawlessly. It's a bit sad, what with Hiccup being gone and Jack still here, but I'm happy that this story got a happy ending. It is definitely friendship at its best. Absolutely amazing story.
Moon Kingdom chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
"Much as we want to, no," said Jack. "We'd have to feed him, give him water, take him for walks – it's just too much responsibility."
It makes Hiccup sound like a dog.
At the end of the chapter its sad. :(