Reviews for It's the Great Spirit Sleigh, Hiccup Haddock
VDlovesbooks chapter 4 . 3/19
Since I read all of this at once, I'm going to leave a general review for all of it. I am not afraid to admit that I got teary more than once in this chapter. This is a wonderfully beautiful story, and you intertwined the two movies flawlessly. It's a bit sad, what with Hiccup being gone and Jack still here, but I'm happy that this story got a happy ending. It is definitely friendship at its best. Absolutely amazing story.
Moon Kingdom chapter 2 . 3/4
"Much as we want to, no," said Jack. "We'd have to feed him, give him water, take him for walks – it's just too much responsibility."
It makes Hiccup sound like a dog.
At the end of the chapter its sad. :(
MugetsuPipefox chapter 4 . 1/17
I loved this! And all the little references you threw in (like the Back to the Future one XD) were wonderful. And I really liked that Hiccup's sheep names didn't go to waste ;) XD
Flawless!
guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Great story! It somehow fit for both the movies. The expression of Jack Frost: I wondered how it was possible in the movir that they knew who he was and this was a nice take on that. A little sad in the end, but fitting. Hiccup's center being flexibility totally makes sense. Yeah, it was a really good story.
Malica15 chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Oh my gosh - wait, before I drown you with compliments, I want to make one thing clear. You want to know why people didn't review for the past few chapters? It isn't because they were lazy, my friend, but it was because they were so much in awe with the whole story that they were speechless. They probably took hours thinking of the right thing to say to cover the over-all magnitude of how good it was, decided they couldn't possibly do it, and gave up on reviewing - favoriting and following instead.

I mean, seriously. SERIOUSLY. This story is so perfect in every single detail that I cannot, CANNOT even think as to how a mere mortal could even make such a perfect, priceless peace of art. When I first looked at the summary, I was all like, 'Hey, what a cute little Christmas story...and it's almost the holidays...'

So then I started reading it, thinking it was a cute little innocent - NOPE. That was not AT ALL the case. What I thought to be a cute little fic of the Guardians helping out Hiccup with his problems was actually a LEGENDARY fic of the Guardians helping Hiccup with his problems. The plot wasn't at all expected, and you keep surprising, and surprising, and surprising me that at one point, I stopped guessing what's gonna happen next.
The Snoggletog surprise is set up and everyone's gonna realize how great a guy Hiccup is - NOPE. They don't believe him and hate him more.

Hiccup's gonna win the race easily with the Guardians' help - NOPE. Jack almost drowns.

Hiccup makes an amazing speech and people finally saw his talents and purpose - NOPE. 'Nice job, Hiccup, but you're still a loser, so no ones gonna thank you anyway. Instead, here's Astrid saying that maybe, just freaking MAYBE, you're not as awful as we originally thought you were, so here ya go! Go on with your not so miserable life!'

Do you get the point here?

You give so much heart-breaking scenes that I freaking CRIED! And you should probably know that I've only cried for a written story for like, four times, INCLUDING this one.

I'm sorry for this insanely long review, but you've done it. Your freakin' amazing story has left me rambling on for who knows how long! It's just a very perfect story and it's so amazing how you hid the fact that it's perfect so well at the beginning that I underestimated it at first; therefore, when the actual story came in, the impact was so huge, it shrugged a nuclear blast like it was nothing.

You will be a legend, mate, because I've never been so excited over a story in my entire life. (I'm thirteen if you wanna know how long - or maybe short? - my life is)

I love the idea. I love how you developed the characters. I live how the story turned out; basically I love everything about this story. And I love you. Thank you so much for such a wonderful story-reading experience. :) Keep doing what you do best! ;)
faisyah865 chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
That's it. This story, is DEFINITELY on my top 5 favourite stories list. I'm gonna spread this out... *curls up in a corner while trying to calm racing heart*
SharKohen chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
this is beautiful. I especially love hiw everything ties up in the end.
Nikki Pond chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
This story is beautiful. This is one I have been hoping for. Not a brotherly relationship, just friendship and understand between Jack and Hiccup. Maybe not exactly, but they could sympathize each other. They've helped each other and give hope and joy.

You did a wonderful job, and especially connecting those two and understanding. And how Jack's words seem to affect. You did a great job! And I was surprised when I saw this story, I saw the author's name and I recognized u! I favourite two of your stories and read three of ROTG fanfics! Amazing! You are the 2nd author I favourite from ROTG and especially the first author I favourite because of HTTYD.

Amazing story and great touch!
TeamPotterorJackson chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
This story is so sad and so beautiful. On Fridays my friends and I hold writing contests to see who can get the others to cry and your story blew theirs away. It was so sad to see how Hiccup stopped believing in Jack for a little bit, and worse when the guardians had to leave, but it still was so sweet how in the end Hiccup never gave up on his friend and Jack learning of the person Hiccup grew up to be and wearing the hat.
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! THIS WAS AMAZING! TEARS OF HAPPINESS AND JOY! BLISS!
angelofdeath8254 chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
This is amazing, everyone is perfectly in character and just perfection :)
sarah360 chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Phenomenal. It's amazing. Wow, I really can't say anything more - and that's unusual for me. Just.. Fantasitc. :)
janechong chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Before reading this fanfiction, I look at the description. 4 chapters with 100 plus reviews? Let's take a look about it.
After reading it, I regret nothing. Best HTTYD fanfic ever!

You have no idea how tired it is to search thousands of HTTYD fanfiction and read all those OOC, no plot storyline.

Really appreciate your hardwork to write this wonderful story. Thank you very much!
Sunny Lighter chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
This story is AWESOME! I loved it from beginning to end.

Also, I just wanted to make a suggestion. Would it be possible for you to write a spinoff/sequel thing in response to HtTYD 2, where Jack bugs Father Time into letting him visit Hiccup again after that movie ends? You don't have to if you don't want to, I just thought it'd bee cool.
MissGriffin chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Hey, just wanted to let you know? This is a fantastic story. Really brilliantly done. Well plotted, well written, and great characterization. Everything I'm looking for in a fic. And yes, I cried a little too. I'm glad I read it; it made made my day and I want to thank you for posting it. So thanks!

Miss Griffin