Reviews for It's the Great Spirit Sleigh, Hiccup Haddock
rwbygirl chapter 4 . 10/1
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story. I was more tears than human at the end, hehe.
FieryPink17 chapter 4 . 7/14
Excellent story! It really moved me.. :)
Great job!
Silvanesti chapter 4 . 4/17
Ok, this was a good story, but the end, the second half of the last chapter, that's what made me teary eyed and smiling.
shadowherself chapter 4 . 3/30
It's an amazing story! I love it! 3
Pipe Dream chapter 4 . 2/15 god
This...I just...I can't handle this
The nose nipping, the bible quote, the picture he drew being the one from the book series, the reference to said book series, the accomplishments, the kids, the freaking sheep names, the lessons he learned, I just never saw this coming! You'd set up so many special parts so well in advance I never pictured something this heartbreakingly, wonderfully meaningful! And all of it without going AU!
This-this is a crossover done right!
Oh god...
IIDaniellaII chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
I just want to say that this fanfiction is beautiful. It was an emotional rollercoaster and I loved it. I like the fact that it isn't so incredibly far fetched (like jack actually already being a spirit in Hiccup's time. Jack is just 300 years old!) and that it would actually work with both the movies without having to change the story line of the movies. I especially love the relationship between Jack and Hiccup and how the short time they spent with each other became such an important factor for both of them. Jack giving Hiccup the hope and courage he needs to keep going and not give up so that he would eventually shoot down Toothless and become the hero he is meant to be, and Hiccup introducing the phrase "Jack Frost nipping at your nose" to the world which eventually lead to him finding believers. It isn't very often that you find a fanfiction that as good as this. A lot of fanfictions are either badly written, don't have an interesting plot, have a much too complicated/cliche/drawn out plot or don't have a plot at all. That doesn't mean that all follow that pattern, but it's still hard to find a fanfiction that is as amazing and original as this and that plays into my emotions the way this does. You have created something beautiful and I am so glad I found it. Thank you for this.
le.pechi chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
beautiful fic.
thank you for writing it.
VDlovesbooks chapter 4 . 3/19/2015
Since I read all of this at once, I'm going to leave a general review for all of it. I am not afraid to admit that I got teary more than once in this chapter. This is a wonderfully beautiful story, and you intertwined the two movies flawlessly. It's a bit sad, what with Hiccup being gone and Jack still here, but I'm happy that this story got a happy ending. It is definitely friendship at its best. Absolutely amazing story.
Moon Kingdom chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
"Much as we want to, no," said Jack. "We'd have to feed him, give him water, take him for walks – it's just too much responsibility."
It makes Hiccup sound like a dog.
At the end of the chapter its sad. :(
MugetsuPipefox chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
I loved this! And all the little references you threw in (like the Back to the Future one XD) were wonderful. And I really liked that Hiccup's sheep names didn't go to waste ;) XD
guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Great story! It somehow fit for both the movies. The expression of Jack Frost: I wondered how it was possible in the movir that they knew who he was and this was a nice take on that. A little sad in the end, but fitting. Hiccup's center being flexibility totally makes sense. Yeah, it was a really good story.
Malica15 chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Oh my gosh - wait, before I drown you with compliments, I want to make one thing clear. You want to know why people didn't review for the past few chapters? It isn't because they were lazy, my friend, but it was because they were so much in awe with the whole story that they were speechless. They probably took hours thinking of the right thing to say to cover the over-all magnitude of how good it was, decided they couldn't possibly do it, and gave up on reviewing - favoriting and following instead.

I mean, seriously. SERIOUSLY. This story is so perfect in every single detail that I cannot, CANNOT even think as to how a mere mortal could even make such a perfect, priceless peace of art. When I first looked at the summary, I was all like, 'Hey, what a cute little Christmas story...and it's almost the holidays...'

So then I started reading it, thinking it was a cute little innocent - NOPE. That was not AT ALL the case. What I thought to be a cute little fic of the Guardians helping out Hiccup with his problems was actually a LEGENDARY fic of the Guardians helping Hiccup with his problems. The plot wasn't at all expected, and you keep surprising, and surprising, and surprising me that at one point, I stopped guessing what's gonna happen next.
The Snoggletog surprise is set up and everyone's gonna realize how great a guy Hiccup is - NOPE. They don't believe him and hate him more.

Hiccup's gonna win the race easily with the Guardians' help - NOPE. Jack almost drowns.

Hiccup makes an amazing speech and people finally saw his talents and purpose - NOPE. 'Nice job, Hiccup, but you're still a loser, so no ones gonna thank you anyway. Instead, here's Astrid saying that maybe, just freaking MAYBE, you're not as awful as we originally thought you were, so here ya go! Go on with your not so miserable life!'

Do you get the point here?

You give so much heart-breaking scenes that I freaking CRIED! And you should probably know that I've only cried for a written story for like, four times, INCLUDING this one.

I'm sorry for this insanely long review, but you've done it. Your freakin' amazing story has left me rambling on for who knows how long! It's just a very perfect story and it's so amazing how you hid the fact that it's perfect so well at the beginning that I underestimated it at first; therefore, when the actual story came in, the impact was so huge, it shrugged a nuclear blast like it was nothing.

You will be a legend, mate, because I've never been so excited over a story in my entire life. (I'm thirteen if you wanna know how long - or maybe short? - my life is)

I love the idea. I love how you developed the characters. I live how the story turned out; basically I love everything about this story. And I love you. Thank you so much for such a wonderful story-reading experience. :) Keep doing what you do best! ;)
faisyah865 chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
That's it. This story, is DEFINITELY on my top 5 favourite stories list. I'm gonna spread this out... *curls up in a corner while trying to calm racing heart*