Reviews for Draco Unwrapped
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Your stories are going to rip my heart to shreds. No, that's not true. It's JKR who has ripped my heart to shreds because this acceptance stuff didn't happen in her version. I don't want to be so bitter towards someone who gave me the Harry Potter world. But stories like yours are just enthralling, and oh, how I wish they could be canon.
KatyDarling chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Aww, this is a really good one too! I want more!
Thanks for sharing :)
Dustyn chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I am rapt I read this.

See what I did there..?
cherryredxx chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I'm so sorry it took me forever and a day to review this, but I have to tell you that I absolutely loved this story. The writing was lovely, the characterizations were wonderful, and the theme was just perfect. I love post-war DG more than anything - dealing with repercussions and moving on, getting fresh starts - and this story exemplified all of that. The moment when Ginny was hugging him and then Draco finally realized how silly he had been by pushing everyone away was my absolute favorite part of the story. Heartwarming and beautiful and everything I could have hoped for. Thank you!
Queen of Night chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Adorable!
SunnyStorms chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
To echo everybody else: D'Awww. You made me just want to hug Draco in this one. It was a lovely take on the prompt sprinkled throughout with humor. I enjoyed the hopeful ending note of it and there were several lines that made me giggle out loud - for example:

-"But I really think Seamus and Blaise took the cake where odd couples are concerned. No, seriously, are you all right there, Malfoy?"

-He cleared his throat and said to a tree, "Thanks, Weasley."

LOL!
Amelia L. Mendal chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Found this through the Gift forum on the D/G forum.

LOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

So cute xD hehe

Ami
Fern Paquette chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Aww. Good on Draco for joining the party! I really enjoyed this and I thought it was plenty romantic. You can just see how everything is starting to fall into place and it's lovely! I was a little surprised at Pansy and Ginny's friendship but the world you created was really quite believable so good job! I especially loved Ginny's line ("Shocking, right? But I really think Seamus and Blaise took the cake where odd couples are concerned. No, seriously, are you all right there, Malfoy?") The nonchalance it's delivered in, the concern tacked on at the end... very amusing! But yeah, I liked the whole thing a lot! :D
Boogum chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Aww, this was lovely. I'm so romanced out from doing Zutara Month at the moment, so reading something like this, with a just a hint of 'something more' and an emphasis on Draco learning to enjoy life again was definitely what I needed. Very, very nice. I found this particularly adorable:

/He cleared his throat and said to a tree, "Thanks, Weasley."/

Just so cute!
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This was really sweet! Heartfelt and touching, but the serious undertone kept it from getting sappy and cloying. I thought the premise was great, too.

Really great! :)
rowan-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I thought it was funny and quite romantic! Just the right amount of gravitas to keep it from being mindless fluff and cotton candy. I really found Ginny likeable, which is hard to do when she's hellbent on being so cheerful and full of Christmas spirit - I wasn't annoyed by her at all, and I can see how she charmed Draco into enjoying himself. The light banter was spot on, and the tidbits of information on other characters added more humor to the situation. All in all, great job.
marinka chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Would love to read more about " integration in society " by Draco:)))