Reviews for Not by Design
Gabe Mason chapter 1 . 4/8
This was pretty good! That "See you around, comrade" sure leave space for a sequel, uh?
Angelas chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Guess who it is again? Omg, I feel like such a creeper, but I wanted something GOOD to read, and I knew you were a perfect author to fall back on. ;D

This is actually my first time reading about this pairing, as I am slowly starting to embrace the possibility of the two and absolutely loving every second of it! You did not disappoint, obviously, and you have furthered my fangirlishness for this awesome pairing. cx
This line, though:

"Gray streets, gray dirt, gray outlook. Jack Krauser strode on and cast a glum view on the city. This was all he had to look forward to now."

Is beautiful. I think I re-read it three times before I even started the rest of the fic. I also really enjoyed your clipped style of writing in this particular fic. Very neat, and very to the point. Very professional. c:
As for the handjob scene.. Girl, you already know. Freaking hot as feckk. omg. like the fact that neither of the two were overly feminized, but you still kept Leon's effeminate virtues in place. It's what I love about him so much! Anyway, I blushed while I read the whole scene, to be totally honest... Which is weird, cuz I've read things far more explicit than this, but I dunno.. The way you handled it was just steamy AF.
Nice job on keeping Krauser straight! Takes some guts. xD I'm still kind of sad that the kiss didn't happen.. But oh well. It happened in my head! ;D heh

Incredible work!

xx
HolleringHawk65 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Aw/Ah! This was incredible, do you think you'll make any more? I'd read it if you did! :)
Aryam150 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This was awesome. I've been craving some good Krauser and Leon for so long now and this was exactly what I was looking for. Great job. Write more?
littlevamp chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Not a huge fan of Krauser and Leon, but I liked this one. These two seem like the perfect yaoi pairing, anyways; others have paired Leon with Wesker, and it doesn't fit as this current pair does. Thanks for the read! :)-Lil V.