Reviews for Wisp Christmas Outtake
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Thank you for this wonderful Christmas gift! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
favludo chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This is soooo beautiful! Happy Christmas and thanks for writing and posting :)
MsHavisham79 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Judo, the happy, sappy feeling in my heart right now!
I love Edward for tasting the cat food, just so he could grasp what she had been subjected too.
And I almost died at the sweetness of her wanting to give Edward a 'kiss' for Christmas - that was perhaps the most perfect thing ever.
ReefChic7 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This was so sweet! I have been missing this story, hoping for a Wisp update soon!
simplydazzled chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
That was a remarkable Christmas story. Well done.

Merry Christmas
Elbee96 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
wow. soo sweet and it brought me to tears. Thanks for this.
Cockerspanmom chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I love love loved it. Merry Christmas to you!
jel19 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Such a beautiful chapter, the best Christmas chapter I have read. Loved it! Our Wispy is doing so well and becoming her own person. Can't wait for more. Thank you for this wonderful gift.
Ellachanted chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Aaaawwweee, so sweet...Thank you ;)
callmepagliacci chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
All together now: AWWWWWWWWW. Very cute, very sweet. Good for her, emotional and physical development. My logic rebels at Wisp's nature, wondering how she could ever be not fucked-up... it's something I enjoy wondering about.
It's rosin, not wax, though. Violins are so high-maintenance, Edward's gonna regret that decision. Why not a nice recorder or a flute? Much easier to learn, as well. Or a guitar. Sturdier.
I liked what you did with her dress, it was a special occasion.. but you also were able to show Wisp her similarities to the other women again. Reinforcing inclusion. Gave her the confidence to stand like she did.
Brava, Judo!
Pandora's Box Is Heavy chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Aw the hopeless romantic inside me really wanted to see her give him the kiss! But that was beautiful.

And there is no such thing as too much fluff! It's Christmas and yeah I teared up a little reading this but it was a happy cry. :D

I really love your Rose! I know I've said it before but I really do love her.

I'm so glad Wisp is making progress with Carlisle

Merry Christmas lady!
sballLuvr5 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Oh Wisp. Her presents made me all teary. She walked! I really love this girl, she's so loving and sweet. Loved this awesome Christmas outtake :):)
Merry Christmas!
Kristi
mihir chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
great...no other words could describe it better.
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Merry Christmas great ch
readtoomuch721 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
thank you so much for this Christmas outtake. absolutely enjoyed it for the hope it brings
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »