Reviews for Wisp Christmas Outtake
sballLuvr5 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Oh Wisp. Her presents made me all teary. She walked! I really love this girl, she's so loving and sweet. Loved this awesome Christmas outtake :):)
Merry Christmas!
Kristi
mihir chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
great...no other words could describe it better.
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Merry Christmas great ch
readtoomuch721 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
thank you so much for this Christmas outtake. absolutely enjoyed it for the hope it brings
archy12 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
god,that was... Wisp actually took her first step!I bet everybody felt like parents feel when their child stands up on her Wisp calling a present a kiss because of what she had seen in 'Peter Pan'.and making all those pictures...awesome.
Merry Christmas to you too!:)
wantmoretwilightnow chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I have read this six times this morning and have finished each reading with tears. So unbelievably beautiful. What a gift this was. Thank you and have a very merry Christmas.
EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Merry Chistmas.
CatchingSnowflakes13 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Aw wow... that was a really nice outtake :) Where abouts in the story does this slip in? Is it very far away? (Hehe, I'm trying to be sneaky as I want to know when Wisp starts trying to walk :P) xx
savannavansmut chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
so wonderful absolutely loved it.
Litmom chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
The perfect Christmas gift for US. Thank you!

I look forward to each and every update of this special story. Your characters are just perfect; I have grown to love each one - and I can't wait to share in little Wisp's continued growth.

Merry Christmas!
wolffia chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
You write so good! Merry Christmas! :D
debslmac chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
:) Happy holidays to you too
2muchtrouble chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Loved it. God bless us everyone.
rosyloverose chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Dear Cris
Thank you so much for your little wisp's Christmas story. It was wonderful story. I really lived it. Thank you again and wishing you a very Merry Christmas to you!
xoxo rosy
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Cris, Thank you soooooooo much for this Christmas story. I really needed to stop stressing myself about about all the holiday stuff I haven't done yet.

Brilliant idea to have her draw pictures for everyone. And I always love the description of her reactions to her clothes.

Best of all, she wanted to stand and she did.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday filled with love and peace.

Stormy ;)