Reviews for Wisp Christmas Outtake
REgrrl chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Lovely. Thanks for sharing.
bam23 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Aww Wisp is soo sweet.
sandraev1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I loved it! Wisp really surprise by standing up. And her presents were great. Thanks
CentauRita chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Sweet and Magical.
jlcummins chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
o my goodness tearjerker!
erika shoval chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Well you have made me cry every Outtake...
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Such an emotional outtake.
middlewife chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Bella's gifts to her family made me all teary. That was a lovely celebration of many things.
Hev99 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
*Sniff* That was so beautiful and perfect and I have something in my eye! SHE STOOD AND WALKED! Gah! That was the best holiday chapter ever! Even though I'm so behind that I'm reading it in May. I fail at life. But that was perfect!
EdwardHadALittleLamb chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Oh gosh I'm sitting in the quad right now all sniffling and snotty and people are looking at me like I'm insane but I don't care! Wisp had a wonderful Christmas goshdamnit! Oh my goodness... You have to have a heart of stone not to love her and the family!
melissamary55 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
love it ad wisp sure is progresing
RoryCullen chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Well Miss MFA, you can definitely write, that's for sure. The ending brought tears to my eyes; it was a really beautiful piece. Such a touching outtake and sad, heart-breakingly touching story. Thank you. I know it is not Christmas right now... but Merry Christmas... anyway.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
that was so sweet I cried
LaughingBlueEyes chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
That was a great addition. My favorite moment had to be Wisp's inspiration to stand up with the other women. Then she walked! It was a beautiful picture.
Ness1956 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013