Reviews for Wisp Christmas Outtake
My Friend Alice chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Such a wonderful Christmas experience for Wisp. I do wonder if she remembers having Christmas with her bio father?
vivalarye chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
So proud of Wisp
reader83 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Wisp standing on her own two feet sure is something! Such a great holiday for them!

And don't worry, your Christmas chapter was absolutely perfect. It wasn't over the top like some, this was perfect for these characters and this story.
jbwebb chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Omg. Soooooooo. Sweet!
slc6548 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Excellent!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Such a very sweet outtake! This was wonderful! Thanks for writing!
kelmikmag chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
WOW-what a wonderful chapter!
looie chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Gahhhhh gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. This was just lovely :)
idealskeptic chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Holy crow! I just bawled happy tears. That, my friend, does not happen often.

But I saw in the new Wisp chapter that this comes first so I read it. I almost didn't. But I did. I think I may have to read it again.

Christmas in fiction and fan-fiction can be so silly and overdone, much as Christmas is in real life, but you made it meaningful and beautiful. Thank you so much for writing this.
RingTheBella chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
that was great, especially the standing/walking. What a surprise!
Zandriin chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
'Wisp' completely consumed me for days...so when I ran out of chapters I headed to your profile to read the outtakes. This one made me smile through tears, sobby hot tears. This story is amazingly well written and compelling and simply beautiful. I am amazed that you do not have a firm outline for this story given how intense the story is. And I just want to say "thank you" for sharing your story with us.
Z
aqua-love-angel-13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Aw Merry Christmas..haha...this ones good too!)
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Very sweet. :)
anicacullen chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I can't believe I missed this post! I'm happy that Wisp's Christmas went very well. Loved that she attempted to walk. Also, I want to see Pet with the tiny antler, hehehe :) She probably looked so cute! Thanks for making this outtake! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013