Reviews for Wisp Christmas Outtake
Packy 2.0 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I purposely withheld reading this outtake because I wanted to keno exactly where it fit. I'm getting all caught up now so I had to read it. And creys, it was everything. I looooooved it.

Edward tasting Pet's food even made me gag... repeatedly. Sorry Wisp had to endure that for whatever reason. No human being should have to deal with that. Ick!

Crying at her looking at her reflective image and building up the will to stand tall like the woman she's become. Her looking into that mirror and truly seeing herself meant so much to me. Its like she was looking at herself and not seeing the girl of her past. But seeing herself and her situation as different now. She's loved and adored and taken care of. She's also admired and what better way to show them how much she appreciated their efforts than a reward of progress. She stood and stood tall against women who has become her family. And not only that, she walked! Took her first steps as the new person she's become with her family. The moment was all too perfect. I can imagine Edward (as well as everyone else) having a heart-grown-twice-it's-size-grinch moment right there and then.

I love how you described her animation about everything. Maybe she had celebrated Christmas once before but who knows how long it's been. I'm glad everyone was crazy with wanting to make another potential first for her so incredibly memorable.

When she said she wanted to give Edward a kiss... I squealed, ngl. And when she dug out the Peter Pan book to illustrate akdjjdkkdkkdkkd. She's so smart beyond what I would be in her situation. I just love her.

Edward's present intrigued me. Wisp has a passion for music and I love that he thought he'd make an investment in a way that would enable her to challenge herself. Also, she'd be able make something that she herself loves. Imagine how proud of herself she'd be one day to know that she's able to produce something that she loves so much. Something that made her happy even at a point in her life where almost everything scared her. I think it was a bold move of empowerment on Edward's behalf. Although it might be a little frustrating in tho beginning, he's the kind of guy that makes sacrifices for the goals that he sets knowledge the long run. He's a good man. His heart is in the right place... Wisp!

Her presents... I don't even know what to say. Its more than anything she could have bought if she could. I wish that someone could actually sketch those for you. I'd do it if I could. Makes me think of the talent of ppl on DeviantArt. Sigh... I'd make a keepsake if anyone ever did. I'd want every picture she drew. Such an intimate gift to give to everyone. I'm glad she communicated effectively how much she appreciates the outpour and generosity of just how much her family has deposited into her new life. She's so amazing!

Last thing ( I think) when she took Carlisle's hand :''''''''''''''''') I couldn't help the sobbing. She really gave everyone sooooo much more than anyone expected... even non-fictional me. I'm so proud of her and I'm so glad that she will be able to look back on this day and have nothing but pure, blissful and happy memories of love and togetherness. The way a family should really be... ALWAYS!

PHEW... told you I can be ridiculous sometimes. Oy almost as long as the outtake. SHEESH! Thank you for this Cris baby. It was perfect in ways the word perfect can't even describe. I laughed, I smiled. I cried, I sighed. All in all for the greatest good. It's always a joy reading a Wisp update. I don't think I could 'ever be disappointed. Thank you for giving Wisp the perfect family and a perfect Christmas. I hope everytime you write a word of Wisp, you feel love and joy. As a reader, I certainly do and I wish you all the things while you continue to give what's on your heart. Okay Packy, with the sappy. *eyeroll*

Thanks and.. well yeah, just thank you so much for this. I loved it.

PACKY PIE! :3
Blondemel47 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Ahhhh... such a lovely chapter. Really enjoyed it.
My Friend Alice chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Such a wonderful Christmas experience for Wisp. I do wonder if she remembers having Christmas with her bio father?
vivalarye chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
So proud of Wisp
reader83 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Wisp standing on her own two feet sure is something! Such a great holiday for them!

And don't worry, your Christmas chapter was absolutely perfect. It wasn't over the top like some, this was perfect for these characters and this story.
jbwebb chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Omg. Soooooooo. Sweet!
slc6548 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Excellent!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Such a very sweet outtake! This was wonderful! Thanks for writing!
kelmikmag chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
WOW-what a wonderful chapter!
looie chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Gahhhhh gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. This was just lovely :)
idealskeptic chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Holy crow! I just bawled happy tears. That, my friend, does not happen often.

But I saw in the new Wisp chapter that this comes first so I read it. I almost didn't. But I did. I think I may have to read it again.

Christmas in fiction and fan-fiction can be so silly and overdone, much as Christmas is in real life, but you made it meaningful and beautiful. Thank you so much for writing this.
RingTheBella chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
that was great, especially the standing/walking. What a surprise!
Zandriin chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
'Wisp' completely consumed me for days...so when I ran out of chapters I headed to your profile to read the outtakes. This one made me smile through tears, sobby hot tears. This story is amazingly well written and compelling and simply beautiful. I am amazed that you do not have a firm outline for this story given how intense the story is. And I just want to say "thank you" for sharing your story with us.
Z
aqua-love-angel-13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Aw Merry Christmas..haha...this ones good too!)
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 1/20/2013