Reviews for Wisp Christmas Outtake
maphie chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
*sob* so sweet. Violin though? So random.
IzzyJack1918 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
loved it
VampDog chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Very sweet. Nicely done!
DreamQuill chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This was perfect :D I loved little Wisp and how she wanted to give Edward a kiss. She's too adorable. The baking was sweet. When she walked I had to grab the tissues. The family showered her with love just like she deserved.

I was also glad to see Pet because that cliffhanger had me wringing my hands. Now I know she is just lost. I was so worried along with Edward. This is one of my fave fics ever. Keep up the great work.
AzraCullen chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
You know what? This is what I imagine wisp to carry through in he future- her excitement, her hunger for life, her light. I imagine her to have exuberance like u show in this lovely outtake. I even see her with a child... If she has the strength to stand and walk for a cat, then fr her family and her self then I hope she had more love to "give".
Loved this as usual- happy new year x
Leelan Oleander chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh, the happy tears! That was beautiful.
roxnroll chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Absolutely beautiful!
Rox
SILVERLINING67 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
1x:)
Lovely.
cecilia4059 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Wisp's painting almost brought me to tears. Thank you so much and Happy New Year.
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Ok, I was kind of expecting the 'Wisp's first stocking' etc typical of the Christmas chapters, but this was a really deep look into so many of the things we take for granted being part of society, and how much Wisp will need to learn if she is ever to function outside her cabin. The Christmas miracle was perfect. Part of me thinks that Wisp really does want to kiss Edward, and that doesn't mean a thimble. I guess this means Pet shows up again, good thing, this girl has lost so much. I think Christmas is harder to explain without the religious stuff, like 'hey we just decided that once a year we're lighting up everything, overeating, and giving each other gifts', but it looks like they got it right. Well done
Nicky from Poland chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
That was so sweet. Thank you!
madas chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Fabulous, just fabulous
Robward17 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Absolutely beautiful...a perfect first Christmas, complete with a miracle! Loved it! Linda xo
Cina's chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
That has to be one of my favorite chapters. Glad you wrote it and shared it. Thank you.
3kdz4me chapter 1 . 12/31/2012