Reviews for Wisp Christmas Outtake
sujari6 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Lovely story.
AmayaBlack chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
By far in my opinion the best outtake of this story yet!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
More St. Berry please?
cullensrule chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
It was like watching your own baby walk for the first time. Three tissues later great christmas chapter and present.
holnico chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
why does no one think of educational for her, such as baby genius, or hooked on phonics
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
That was soon touching and I'm so glad to see pet back in the picture. Beautifully written and I love the progress she is making. :)
faeryhope chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Aawwww, that was fantastic and so sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Miss your take on Jesse and Rachel from Glee, it was so good while it lasted
uglyolesow chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
That was so wonderful. Thank you for writing that.
maphie chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
*sob* so sweet. Violin though? So random.
IzzyJack1918 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
loved it
VampDog chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Very sweet. Nicely done!
DreamQuill chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This was perfect :D I loved little Wisp and how she wanted to give Edward a kiss. She's too adorable. The baking was sweet. When she walked I had to grab the tissues. The family showered her with love just like she deserved.

I was also glad to see Pet because that cliffhanger had me wringing my hands. Now I know she is just lost. I was so worried along with Edward. This is one of my fave fics ever. Keep up the great work.
AzraCullen chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
You know what? This is what I imagine wisp to carry through in he future- her excitement, her hunger for life, her light. I imagine her to have exuberance like u show in this lovely outtake. I even see her with a child... If she has the strength to stand and walk for a cat, then fr her family and her self then I hope she had more love to "give".
Loved this as usual- happy new year x
Leelan Oleander chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh, the happy tears! That was beautiful.
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »