Reviews for The Demigod Journal
Wolf154657 chapter 3 . 4/17
OMFGOD LAST ONE WAS TO DIE FOR

Pun intended
Elements1999 chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
I LOVE IT! I would have LOVED to see Nico getting questioned by the Stolls on who Reyna was that's ok. I LOVED the Jason/Thalia bonding moments in the last chapter. That was nice and I always love when Thalia's huntress instinct kicks in. It's like she just knows. I also LOVED the christmas party scene in the first chapter along with the moments Calypso was in. Calypso was always one of my favorite female characters. :) Onto the next story in the series :) Until next time my friend.
Jess-love95 chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
I enjoyed these three oneshots, especially the two last )
SkyeTai And Ic3 chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
WICKED I LOVE WICKED I LOVE JASONxLEO
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyy
i love this so much
Nyx811 chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
nice I love the strolls/nico paring
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
OMG.. The fluff.. The cute, fluffy kinda fluff... Lovely xDD
Fallen Angel 1243 chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
These were great, and cannot wait to see what happens in The Champion of Venus! 8D
brinney chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
I love your "Lover of Olympus" stories. When will "the Champion of Venus" be up? I can't wait to see how Mars and Nico relate to him when he doesn't remember them.
Hope-sama chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I can't wait till you write the Champion of Venus. Lover of Olympus is a great story series though. Keep of the good work. I will be patiently waiting.
godess bubbles chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
aww that was cute!
pkfox100 chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Love the story is percy going to be with the roman gods too plz update soon
Angel chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Can you please finish this series I have been waiting all year :( please please pretty please with anything you want on top :'(
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
when are you planning to update the champion of venus ?
PrincessofSea chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
OMG i can't wait for a preview of Champion of Venus!
When will they find Percy?