Reviews for FOR MY MASTER'S PLEASURE
dshelley chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
This was hot! I would love t see it expanded.
bookread3 chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
I love everything you write. .The details of their collared celebration was a nice touch...it still a little unclear about the first time she tells him she loves him.i know it's coming soon in your regular story I never miss a posting
pudget12 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Holy shit that was...intense and even tho it made me a bit uncomfortable in places believe it or not it also made me think...and then wish I had a man handy.
Shandeh chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
That was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Superb probably the best scene I ever read and I have been reading BDSM for over 20 years. FreeDomsong
janet chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I love your style and imagination. if anyone has a bad word to say about your stories then they just don't get what it's all about and therefore are unable to properly appreciate your talent. can't wait for your next installment:))
RezMa chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I LOVED IT! I also so really love your writing style! I'm can not wait for the next installment...
izlovezvampires chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Oh my! Wow, that was fun.
Melany333 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Loved this
hurstygirl chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Well, well, well...aren't I the cat that just got the cream, Kitties cream no less! You are seriously damaging my knickers, it really must stop...oh, c'est la vie. Why aren't you getting published? Honestly lady, I'm not getting anything even remotely this irresistable on my Kindle. I'd pay good money for you. You are a delight to read, use excellent descriptives and observations and you keep me gripped and drooling (do I actually breath?)To the very end...and your harpies, just unique! You never bore, youare delciously inventive and not at all formulaic, as many naughty stories can be. Be brave, get out there and let more of the ladeez sample your wares. They deserve you. X fellow middle aged London mum...we're still rockin it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I AM SPEECHLESS.
gadberry1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
good heavens. that was a hell of a ride. Good on you, thanks very much. The Klu Klux Klan reviewers need to stick to K and T rated stories. I have to say I am surprised FF has let this remain on their site, however. TWCS, yes, but FF seems more restrictive. Whatever, thanks again.
casejbridges chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Holy cow I was gripped to my seat reading this. How on earth do u manage to up the ante? This was way hotter that hot.
I wonder what else u have hidden away in ur mind. Lol.
Brilliant as always so are by far my favourite Author.
Big hugs n lots of luvv as always xx
megasam chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
OMG! SO FREAKING HOT! I LOVED IT!
lgk chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I thought it was great because he worked within her limits (and his) but pushed her as well knowing she would be nervous at first until she was able to sort through everything. He also repeatedly made sure that she was "green" and comfortable which is exactly as things should be handled. And look how it ended - she enjoyed the whole scene immensely as did he!