Reviews for The Prince and the Slave
Miyokoz chapter 7 . 3/3
Sooooooooooooo good
Jess-love95 chapter 7 . 1/20
I love Percy's bluntess x) And his relitonship with Leo is so cute ! And Frank is hilarious XD
Jess-love95 chapter 6 . 1/20
This is very nice, I'm glad they found a way to free him and to them being married and having children D
Jess-love95 chapter 3 . 1/20
The end is so sweet ! I love it ) And Leo is so cute and nice !
mhgkmhgm chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Awws Nico
teamjacob2012 chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Ehmagward loves it
Impatient March15 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I've read this story completely, but decided to come back and post a review. I love it. I hate AU's, and I still loved it. They aren't demigods, but the heirarchy, slaves, and not really real beleif of them makes up for it. I found it kinky that Percy was the one that liked it rough, though that seems to be a theme. I love that you pair him with Nico. To be honest I never paid Nico much attention, but you brought him into a new light, especially with him taking a leading role in Rick's next book. I'm happy to say Nicery is one of my favorite fanfiction pairings now, right behind if not tied with Hazel, leo, and frank. I gotta say i LOVE that pairing too. They're all happy! The story lines cute with the racey sex slaves around to keep it exciting.
Random yaoi fan chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
OMG3 so cute! I love it!
SoraPhantomhive2013 chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
SON. OF A BITCH. This story was TOO DAMN ADORABLE! I love Perico, and smut *cough*, so this was, like, the best story EVA! Great job, and I look foward to reading your work. You have an amazing gift: the gift of creative writing. Thank you for sharing!
- the awesome mexico, Galilea.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
i really like your stories. i looked through the category you mentioned and i cant find anything that looks like a sequel to this story. please make one! i really liked this story and i want to see how their lives move on from here. great job!
Aww chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Is that it? It was cute enough to be pulled to another chapter atleast ;)
lulu422 chapter 7 . 9/9/2013