Reviews for Oh, Christmas Tree
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Aww33 So sweet! I really just love your writing. Your description and imagery is incredible and always creative. "Work Spouse" hahaa:) ..adorable! And very true too lol.
And the "get out of radius free" passes- too cute!:) I also really loved the work spouse rule. Truly touching3
velveteen habit chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Rereading a bunch of your stuff tonight. It's all so great. I hope you're planning a new story soon.
costley51 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I needed some Neal time tonight. I loved it.
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Super-fun story, a real seasonal cracker. I'm such a sucker for Peter-in-Peril and Neal-to-the-rescue, fics. This was a great Christmas pressie.

Oh, and I always love it when Peter gets out of the suit and dons casual clothes, (they usually give us a nice little display of his muscles) so the whole plaid thing worked a treat.

Thank you.
Aragarna chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Awww cute ending. Love the work spouse rules ! :-)
And love Abby's hippo LOL !
Great story. But ouch a wolf trap! :-/ That must hurt like hell !

Thanks for this Christmas gift. :-)
***hugs***
Chanda chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Nice job, and fun for Christmas.
last1stnding chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Wonderful story. Lighthearted fun and then the sudden mood change when Peter steps on that trap and suddenly it's survival time.

And I can totally see Peter and Neal bickering over Christmas carols.
Wondo chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Captivating story and dialogue! Work spouse; perfect!
This was a delight to read. And ... you can't beat a Peter-hurt/Neal rescuer fic. Thanks for the Christmas present.

Accord in upstate NY. I checked it out ... 2 hours from where I used to live in Rome, NY. Beautiful area.
I laughed when Neal snapped a photo of Peter in his work clothes. By the way, my husband loves flannel shirts for outdoor work!
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Absolutely adorable! Funny to tears and generally so lovely.
Love82 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I was very happy to see a new story from you. This was wonderful! Nothing can ever be simple with our two guys involved can it? :)

I loved the bickering about Christmas songs and all of the work spouse stuff. Neal putting flour on his face so he could pretend he made the bread made me laugh.

And hee, a farting hippo. I want one of those. :D Although now I have that hippo song stuck in my head.

Thanks for a great read.

Happy Holidays to you too. 3
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
nice! XD
govgal chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Merry Christmas to you too! I love the farting hippo. I wish Abby from NCIS used it more often ;-)
Fierce Queen chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I loved this! It was very funny and sweet. "Work spouse" was probably my favorite phrase! :D I also *loved* it when Peter started singing Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer. *snort*

Wonderful job!

Merry Christmas and blessings upon you and yours!
Fierce
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
and the quest for the perfect christmas tree is on... ;-)

ROFL 'work spouse' and of course - the rules! but i guess neal was right, there is only one important rule after all...

guess i would have enjoyed the ride up to the farm. and the discussion of hippos...

LOL at the ancient mapmakers and - of course - the dragons!

great story! glad peter got off relatively lightly
Cathy chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Rainey, I always enjoy your stories. Another well done story.