Reviews for Chasing Fireflies
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 102 . 2/5
I just read 100 chapters in a little over a month. I must be insane, or devoted. Regardless, even though I knew what was going to happen before it happened, I was still on the edge of my seat every step of the way! That just goes to show that your stories have re-readability and that, if anything, they just get better the more you read it. It just means you're ├╝ber talented and that you can go a long way with your writing. You're amazing!
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 86 . 2/4
Rereading it, I love how you let Trend sneak in a spoiler for the next part of the prophecy. I'm leaving it at that, because I don't want to say what the spoiler was/is.
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 69 . 2/4
Sorry for the interruption again, but this chapter just got home for me. My mom is the best mom in the world, but she's not as young as she once was. She turned 42 last year, and she just gave birth to her 4th child, a beautiful baby girl. So reading about Percy going through the mental drama and panic at being pregnant at 40, I completely get it. And while it isn't unheard of, it's definitely not the norm, and it's a bit more risky since the body is older. So I feel more for Percy now than I did my first time through.
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 2 . 1/14
OK, sorry for the interruption, but did you plan for Silly and Jimmy to be the rebirths of Silena and Beckendorf? Because if so, then who's Basty in all of that? Is that your way of throwing "Percy" into the mix a la Independence-verse style? OK, sorry, I just had that on my mind for a while and I wasn't sure how to bring it up...
Elements1999 chapter 102 . 11/16/2016
I may or may not be struggling to hold the tears end. I already knew it was finished but gods damn it, it doesn't make it any better. Awesome job on the last handful of chapters (97 was where I started). I LOVE IT!
DanieDiAngelo chapter 102 . 11/8/2016
Reread this story for I think the fourth time and it still makes me laugh and cry. (yes I am a very emotional person) this is by far my favorite Fanfiction and you're my favorite writer, thank you so much for writing this story, I enjoy it every time
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Ya realize we can't follow any links in the fanfiction?
Jess-love95 chapter 102 . 8/25/2016
Ooooow, I can't believe it's finished ! It's always weird when a goog, long, story is completed, sad that there won't be a next update, happy because you get to know the (hopefully happy and sweet) ending... And since it's a veryyyyy good and veryyyy long story it's veryyy weird ;) I really liked this chapter, you really feel the end with Donny writing on his journal :)
AnimeFreak.25500 chapter 102 . 8/1/2016
THIS WAS LIKE THE BEST FANFIC I'VE EVER READ!
WiseChic chapter 102 . 7/8/2016
I have literally no words. I started reading this story when it only had like 20 chapters and then had to re-read it recently and I just seriously love this story and the characters and just er meh gerd it's so great and you're a phenomenal writer and I wish I was half as good a writer as you. Keep up your amazing work cuz you're literally my favorite writer
Zachary G chapter 69 . 6/16/2016
I don't really like Derek/Sam/Trend because Sam and Trend tried so hard to get where they are and its kinda feels like Derek is destroying at this point it feels as if Sam and Donny's friendship has been pushed aside entirely and I don't like it. Ps THE TENSION BETWEEN JOE AND NEEKS IS KILLING ME

Love,
Zachary Grayhallow
Zachary G chapter 68 . 6/16/2016
I love this book but I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE Derek, he's an ass but this is my favorite fanfic ever

Love, Zachary Grayhallow
Shay chapter 102 . 5/15/2016
Love the story but I was wondering if u can update the dragon riders one and if u can make another Percy/Triton story. I love all of your story' amazing writer
Guest chapter 102 . 5/15/2016
Uwaaaaaaaaaah! I don't know why but I always feel so sad and lonely when my favorite story finishes! Movies, books, fanfics, games, all of that! Please make a whole lot more stories! Maybe more with Hunt, Heist, and Jack too.
Obtained chapter 2 . 5/17/2016
Curious of why you decided to refer to Percy as mom. Maybe its just me but it's so distracting
1,744 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »