Reviews for Chasing Fireflies
You...you...skipped the "Lover of Olympus" arc! How could you! That's like my number one favourite fanfic! I mean, I've read the whole thing at least thrice from top to bottom, please don't just abandon it! And I really really REALLY wanted to know Percy's reaction to Jack loving arion! Don't abandon meeeee
Jess-love95 chapter 99 . 1/21
This chapter is so good ! I love how Trend propose it's so romantic and original ! So fitting for them *-* And of course I love the engagement smut ;) And how Sam always gets what he wants and he has both his lovers wrapped around his finger But that means they all love each other *-*
SunshineInTheGraySky chapter 99 . 1/20
Wow. I expect this in musiclals, but I did NOT expect everyone to randomly burst in song.
Valkyria Raven chapter 99 . 1/20
Omg this is the single most romantic proposal...ever. I would so say yes to that one. Loved it. Please make the Sonny wedding Disney like!
Jess-love95 chapter 98 . 1/4
This chapter is really great ! I'm glad Sam and Sander were Kings of the prom, they are just that adorable *-* And poor Stella, who can't even make her whole speech without being interrupted by horny teenagers x)
Gautier-destany-gautier chapter 98 . 1/1
I really love your writing and you've really made me fall in love with these characters
StardustPetals chapter 98 . 12/22/2015
Yay, more active Sander screen time next chapter!
Kane Constan chapter 84 . 12/20/2015
Frau MacDiarmid used to say that Schwedterherz meant loved Sister
Kane Constan chapter 82 . 12/19/2015
It's a long story
Guest chapter 98 . 12/13/2015
I just had a weird and random thought:
Would a demigoddess be a female goddess or the half blood child of a goddess?
Kane Constan chapter 63 . 12/12/2015
This is epic.
PS
Answer my other PMs and reviews
Kane Constan chapter 55 . 12/11/2015
How old are you, Good Girl?
Kane Constan chapter 52 . 12/10/2015
Ruprecht will come for you if he catches you saying such language.
Kane Constan chapter 48 . 12/9/2015
I believe that when somebody is down it's best to kick them.
Sam Raser
Hope chapter 98 . 12/6/2015
Yaay! I'm so excited for the next chapter it sound so intriguing, sweet and not to mention hot!
Thanks for another intoxicating chapter
1,702 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »