Reviews for Lessien The Free Spirit
RainbowPotter chapter 22 . 4/25
I like the story but please review your grammar and spelling! It makes it really hard to read.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Gah, the horror... I hate Saruman.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
How do you know elvish? *Drops to knees in begging position* You must teach me O' wise one.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
Yay, go Lessien and Gandalf.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
I loves it. *Cheeky grin*
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Interesting.
fairys have tails chapter 23 . 1/31/2014
This is really sad at the end! How could you do this to me...;)
Kyle chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
I am however glad she made it home and hope she gets to know herself.

Two quick things. Why didn't Lord Elrond be more shocked at her beatings from Saruman considering she is his daughter? It's not realistic to just brush it off like it's nothing.

Two. Why is everyone making such a big deal about Sauron having the ring because in the First Age he actually had it under his FULL CONTROL and he STILL COULD NOT win. His reward was to has his arm cut off which I imagine was a VERY painful reward.
Kyle chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
What I meant to say is that I am no expert on air dynamics but I have a much better respect of them. I am sure there is nothing like flying a plane in real life with an instructor that knows what he or she is talking about.
Kyle chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
By the way it's not the eagle turning right. It's the eagle banking to the right. Sorry if I sound like the grammar police but it is very glaring when one knows the correct terms to use.

I am not sure if you accept constructive criticism so I'll leave it at that.
Kyle chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
You should've had her make a break for it to escape Sarumans Super Max but whatever floats you're boat I guess.
Kyle chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Wow! This sounds a lot like a Super Max Prison.
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
awwww!
ptl4ever419 chapter 23 . 11/8/2013
Love it
Spottedmask12 chapter 16 . 9/22/2013
Awesome story! I can't wait to read more