Reviews for Captive Hearts
FireFox Vixen chapter 5 . 10/31
When will you update? Seriously one of my favorite KanaZero stories
Ivyluppin chapter 5 . 7/31
I hope miracle for this fiction so i can read the next chap.
hope you always health wherever you are, so pleaseee continue this greaat fiction...
i love youu :)))
AutumnLee13 chapter 5 . 6/11
OMG ! OH MY GOD ! This is sooo beautiful ! I love every part of it ! TTwTT

*cough* um, Hello there ! I found this story when I was missing KanaZe couple and I didn't regret it at all. You made a wonderful story and I'm dying to know the continuation of this. So pleaaaseee ! Please update this :''' ( I'm begging you hiks ).

I hope you do well and get a lot inspiration to continue this story. Ganbatte ! :))
juz-a-reviewer chapter 5 . 6/11
I thought this chapter was perfect. The part when Kaname was worshipping Zero, the emotions there so deep I actually teared a bit. I hope the inspiration for this will return and you will continue, I will look forward to it.
Brookie cookie17 chapter 2 . 4/26
fantastic chapter
lillylee519 chapter 5 . 4/19
On how I hope you haven't abandoned this story! Please let there be more!
i love hanabusa chapter 5 . 2/19
I love this fanfiction so much so please don't forget about it and keep it going! Cant wait for the next chapter XD
NaruLoveAnime chapter 5 . 2/13
Please update soon!
Dendrite chapter 5 . 2/12
Can I just tell you how much I miss you. A lot. Hope you're well.
Nicki2000 chapter 5 . 2/11
Please do update soon...Can't wait to know what happens to Kaname's and Zero's relationship...XD 8D
meguminiwa chapter 1 . 2/2
more! more! more!
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
update please...
Aura Kuran chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
I can't even find any proper words to tell you how AMAZING! this story is *freaks out*
Really loved the lemon-lime chapter though you could have described more...*winks*

It was so beautiful and painful to see Kaname crying (though he wouldn't call it that) when Zero helped him across the road *hugs Kaname and assures him that everything's gonna be alright*

I'm so happy that Kaname is with his lover again though he doesn't remember him but I get a feeling that Zero is gonna know sooner or later. And when Zero thought

"I can't be your lover, but atleast for tonight . . ."
it was so sweet *drools* I just can't take it anymore. I'm gonna tell Zero! *stops when Scarlet-chan glares*... Ahahaha maybe not *laughs nervously*

Anyways a really good story. Hope you update soon
LuanRina chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Finally got to read this lovely chapter -_-; And OMG it was so touching and beautiful and lovely and sweet and just. . .Just perfect like that! *tears of absolute joy*

I really felt for poor Kaname-sama, and Zero-chan was so cute and irresistible in his nervousness! x3 I just loved loved LOVED seeing our dear boys together like that *nods* And boy, did the whole event make me nervous as hell here! xD Seriously, sometimes I just forgot to breathe as I followed our dear boys' actions together and all.

The last part with Ichiru got me intrigued too BTW ;9