Reviews for Captive Hearts
Brookie cookie17 chapter 2 . 4/26
fantastic chapter
lillylee519 chapter 5 . 4/19
On how I hope you haven't abandoned this story! Please let there be more!
i love hanabusa chapter 5 . 2/19
I love this fanfiction so much so please don't forget about it and keep it going! Cant wait for the next chapter XD
NaruLoveAnime chapter 5 . 2/13
Please update soon!
Dendrite chapter 5 . 2/12
Can I just tell you how much I miss you. A lot. Hope you're well.
Nicki2000 chapter 5 . 2/11
Please do update soon...Can't wait to know what happens to Kaname's and Zero's relationship...XD 8D
meguminiwa chapter 1 . 2/2
more! more! more!
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
update please...
Aura Kuran chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
I can't even find any proper words to tell you how AMAZING! this story is *freaks out*
Really loved the lemon-lime chapter though you could have described more...*winks*

It was so beautiful and painful to see Kaname crying (though he wouldn't call it that) when Zero helped him across the road *hugs Kaname and assures him that everything's gonna be alright*

I'm so happy that Kaname is with his lover again though he doesn't remember him but I get a feeling that Zero is gonna know sooner or later. And when Zero thought

"I can't be your lover, but atleast for tonight . . ."
it was so sweet *drools* I just can't take it anymore. I'm gonna tell Zero! *stops when Scarlet-chan glares*... Ahahaha maybe not *laughs nervously*

Anyways a really good story. Hope you update soon
LuanRina chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Finally got to read this lovely chapter -_-; And OMG it was so touching and beautiful and lovely and sweet and just. . .Just perfect like that! *tears of absolute joy*

I really felt for poor Kaname-sama, and Zero-chan was so cute and irresistible in his nervousness! x3 I just loved loved LOVED seeing our dear boys together like that *nods* And boy, did the whole event make me nervous as hell here! xD Seriously, sometimes I just forgot to breathe as I followed our dear boys' actions together and all.

The last part with Ichiru got me intrigued too BTW ;9

As always, great job *nods* PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
The-Smart-Nerdy-Type chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
I love it update soon
Whimsical Doodles chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Yuuki is a pathetic waste of air all her words seemed to do was hurt Kaname more. Her jealousy will hurt her in the end.
I love the Kaname Zero yaoi moments.
R'Rin4869 chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
i love this fic
Myth Rea chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
I didn't think that a total ''KaZe'' scene (if u know what i mean)would come that fast even with that cliffhanger in chap 4 ! :D

thw whole Kanama-knowing and Zero not-knowing is *thumbs up*

And, ofcourse, i miss KxZ fanfictions ... Love to read yours ;-)
Lovesucks01 chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Waaaahh,kana me ditched bad move kana,let's hope zero doesn't get angry