Reviews for The Galactic Exodus Chronicles Part 2 :The Galactic Civil War
badkidoh chapter 72 . 3/28
good chapter.
HubrisP chapter 72 . 3/16
Excellent work! I absolutely love it! Viathan getting a look at his family history, Darssus playing a role. And the introduction of the Voss, that is marvelous! I look forward to whatever comes next!
Imperial warlord chapter 72 . 3/15
Awesome chapter.
New cannon of star wars, after death of emperor. Imperials try to turn Naboo into rally point for empire, but to capture it from rebels. I was right about Naboo being important symbol before it became cannon.
time2read chapter 72 . 3/15
Another awesome ch as always! The Voss are not as cryptic as they may seem to be after all or perhaps its just for this vision, after all some visions can be more cryptic no doubt. Always a pleasure to see Thrawn in action:) Lyn, very bold of her to take the Emperors words eh? Grant was ditched lol. That was too close a call for Kun seems like he will have to up his game. Wonder how he plans to get back at the emperor for that one. Kelli as nuts as always interesting that she hasn't lost herself to the dark side completely yet. And the great schism comes full circle. Its kinda cool how Viathan's ancestor kew Lyn, gives the whole arc more depth.
Great ch as always! Can't wait for the update!
C.S. Skywalker chapter 72 . 3/15
Hello, C.S. Skywalk here. I do like the concept you've got going here and your exposition and narrative paragraphs are great. I also really enjoy Galen Marek as being a canon character as well.
However, it is really hard to read and pretty confusing through chunks of dialogue when they're such huge paragraphs with nothing breaking them up. Dialogue is something that's supposed to be easy, and fast to read -making your story look more attractive with the white space (when people flip through a book at a bookstore 9/10 they're looking to see how much narrative there is vs dialogue, and the chunks of dialogue make it look like narrative).
Something I would suggest is blending in action and the viewpoint character’s thoughts -not necessarily every line, but at least occasionally. (i.e "Most are projected to float away from the planet, and we already have salvage crews moving in to assess those pieces of wreckage. We've also brought some salvage vessels in to help push them further away and help speed along the salvage process, sir," Pellaeon cleared his throat in the hopes of sounding authoritative. "However, there are three large pieces, two of them being engines from the Firebrand, that are now drifting towards the planet at a speed which we will be incapable of intervening at. The third is the entire forward section, or bow of a Providence-class destroyer."
Thrawn nodded and returned to looking up at the many falling pieces above which created his own little light show. Pellaeon took it upon himself to approach and come stand alongside his superior. Himself clasping his hands behind his back much as Thrawn was now doing. Indeed as was the norm of every Imperial.
"Luckily enough all three are projected to crash into the southern oceans and any impact waves will effect none of the cultivated or settled regions, and the waters will recede," he concluded.)
Just a little tidbit, something that I've noticed throughout your chapters. Great fic, and good luck in your next chapters!

-C.S. Skywalker
badkidoh chapter 71 . 11/4/2016
Another good chapter.
Imperial warlord chapter 71 . 11/4/2016
Awesome chapter.
time2read chapter 71 . 11/4/2016
Another great ch as always! Palpatine sure likes to hear himself speak doesn't he? That was rather over the top but it is the emperor we are talking about lol. Good to see that Kellia is being noted by the rebels, Obi Wan and Organa as being unstable and dangerous, seriously that woman is more sith than even kun on some level. Good to see Thrawn in action as always, outnumbered, outgunned and he still sweeps the floor and does it all with a smirk. I see Morgana is in her element and is discovering way more then she'de thought she would no doubt. Vadar snapping at Luke? Naboo is getting under his skin eh? Good to see leia finally leading an assault and Viathan taking command, he can't catch a break can he? Good to see Viathan working with Raydonn though not of his own free will and due to his masters commands but at least their not always at each others throats...for the most part, lol. Great chapter! Can't wait for the update update soon!
HubrisP chapter 71 . 11/3/2016
Excellent work, as always. I suppose Viathan's brother is off doing his own thing? May I propose the idea, that he is targeting those that Yoda is searching for/trying to preserve? Or do you have plans to his long and mysterious silence?
Draggu chapter 9 . 8/14/2016
hmm... well i dunno about cannon and non-cannon but a star-destroyer by any stretch of reference is incapable of planatery entry. it is too bulky and not designed for such use. while i understand that the story is where the focus is, its just something i thought to point out.
badkidoh chapter 70 . 7/29/2016
Another great chapter.
HubrisP chapter 70 . 7/25/2016
Excellent work, as always. I wonder where Simurgh is throughout this? Hiding in the shadows and attacking when people least expect it? Keep up the excellent work!
time2read chapter 70 . 7/25/2016
Another great chapter. It seems Jodo Kast still has no idea that Kellia is massacring children...Its also interesting that Kellia hasn't discarded him yet especially when he started questioning her orders. Another day in Viathan's warring life, that kid seems like he can't catch a break. Kellia keeps going down a darker path... One Grievous is bad enough if Kellia gets more that will be bad. Wonder where the weapon will be detonated.
Update soon! Great stuff as always!
Nite Mohz chapter 70 . 7/25/2016
Woot, You are back this is going to get awesome. Since when did the URM have more then three Jedi, 2 of which are not doing the combat.
badkidoh chapter 69 . 2/3/2016
Another really great chapter.