Reviews for The Galactic Exodus Chronicles Part 2 :The Galactic Civil War
HubrisP chapter 70 . 7/25
Excellent work, as always. I wonder where Simurgh is throughout this? Hiding in the shadows and attacking when people least expect it? Keep up the excellent work!
time2read chapter 70 . 7/25
Another great chapter. It seems Jodo Kast still has no idea that Kellia is massacring children...Its also interesting that Kellia hasn't discarded him yet especially when he started questioning her orders. Another day in Viathan's warring life, that kid seems like he can't catch a break. Kellia keeps going down a darker path... One Grievous is bad enough if Kellia gets more that will be bad. Wonder where the weapon will be detonated.
Update soon! Great stuff as always!
Nite Mohz chapter 70 . 7/25
Woot, You are back this is going to get awesome. Since when did the URM have more then three Jedi, 2 of which are not doing the combat.
badkidoh chapter 69 . 2/3
Another really great chapter.
A good chapter. Nice to see alpha. Kellia is officially no different if not worse then Vader. Fast update no joke. Till next time.
HubrisP chapter 69 . 1/31
Excellent work, as always.

And a good strategy. The Drive Yards are equipped with weapons, and vessels with weapons, that could easily turn the entire ring into a blockade. From there, they could bombard imperial positions on the planet, rendering the control of the planet uncertain, in which the URM could send further ground forces down to terrorize the planet.
Imperial warlord chapter 69 . 1/31
Awesome chapter.
Look like three way battle for naboo begins now.
time2read chapter 69 . 1/30
Wow congratulations on the 1 mil word count kudos to you! Kellia is delving deeper into the darkness much like Vader it would seem she has killed many innocents even if not directly. The cartel war seems to be heating up and it seems that the moffs aren't content at having their own power structure now its who will end up with more power. Trachtas evil as always would be interesting to see him being sicked against Kellia and maybe even have a contest with the emperor on who's the most twisted good thing theirs people like kun who would actually attempt to do some good for the galaxy.
Starkiller and Luke ending up in that shrine what a coincidence and so the plot thickens in that department.
Its also nice to see all the apprentices interacting especially with their own personalities and spin on the sith code. Great ch as always and so the battle on kuat begins. Kudos again great stuff! Update Soon!
badkidoh chapter 68 . 1/6
good chapter.
time2read chapter 68 . 12/24/2015
Great chapter! Grevious is back and he will cause much havoc no doubt. Wonder what the Jedi will say when they find out kellia is using him or a robot version of him. Luke was interesting seems like he will go the going angry (dark side route) because people are hurt instead of feeding of killing them he will feed of the memories of those he couldn't save perhaps.
The Raydonn part was awesome as was Kun seeing his master. Was it because he had used the light side for the first time in centuries? That his master could finally reach him?
Oh and the Viathan and leia part was nice and on point I don't think Vadar would be forcing her to marry anyone. Great stuff as always. Update Soon!
HubrisP chapter 68 . 12/24/2015
It has been awhile, my friend. I have to admit I was worried by your long period of silence, it is typical that real life does get in the way, but that is the thing with reality I suppose. It never bends to our expectations.
DinomyteHero chapter 68 . 12/24/2015
Great Chapter.
Is Han Solo dead?
Imperial warlord chapter 68 . 12/23/2015
Awesome chapter.
Will any characters from Star Wars Rebels appear.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Such an awesome story! I am thrilling to see a new there are so many characters and I love them very if I could see Ahsoka Tano in the story.
sudooku chapter 18 . 8/28/2015
Finally a new genuine rebellion will arise. Though I still don't get it how they will maintain what they conquered, when the Empire is sending several fleets to crush one rebellion on a single planet after another has been conquered. I think exhaustion and heavy engagement of as many of the Empire's forces as possible by minor efforts on the rebel's forces is the key for the rebel's actions. And thanks for repeating the names and planets and species of the rebels so often. I assume I'm able to keep them in mind now. :D