Reviews for Your Warmth in Christmas
Atwq chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I seriously want you to write more this kind of fanfics man XD Omg I ship Suoh and Yata so much now and they're just not getting enough love so yea
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
yessss!they are mt otp! :D
i just wish that i could find multi chapters for this pairing :/
jessmass1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
asdfghjkl;'wsdfgbniojkl,opnbytdeswe6vuibuijk,';',j hvceawesdrctfvybuhnjmk,l.,,nbgvcdxzasexdrtf gybnm,.l;kjhgfdsxcvb nm,..lkjh this was ungf
Sakura chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Oh god yes. So delicious. Although, I probably shouldn't have read this in class, as I am in a very uncomfortable position. *wipes blood from
nose*
Miechan-ish chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Bloody tissues. Bloody tissues everywhere. Gaaaaaah
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Merry Christmas indeed -hearts- love love love it 3
Sque-Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Oh. My. Glob. OhmyglobOhmyglobOhmyglobOhmy globOhmyglobOhmyglobOhmyglob - YAOI HEAVEN! *dies*
puruku chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Just started watching the anime and fell in love with it and now I will never look at a candy cane the same way:)
sharkvsmoose chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
You have a gift if writing the perfect smut ;) I really do love your writing and hope to read more!
IAmMe chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
NOOOOOOOOSSSEEEEEEEEBBBBBLLL LLLLLLLEEEEEEEEED

Totally the best yaoi xmas fic of project k! The king and Yata! that is so TOTALLY hot! I can imagine yata like that! / wowowowoowowow! *drools*
and the CANDY CANE! O.o AMAZING IDEA!
KiseShouTa chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This...is...amazing...

so fit for the season! Christmas is NEVER complete without yaoi, and this just completes it!

I can just imagine Mikoto sticking a candy cane up Yata's ass...that IS SO HOT. You have such nosebleeding ideas!

Great job and merry xmas too! It was nice of u to give us a gift like this! 3
Meruru chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
NOSEBLEEEEEEEEEEEED! I LOVE IT! YEAH! MORE SUOHXYATA PLZ! THIS IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT I HAVE RECEIVED! 3

I WUV U!