Reviews for Possession
chicamarioneta chapter 21 . 2/20
very interesting story, at times it gets really beautiful, but lacked some excitement, if vegeta and bulma were real people probably they had behaved well and not so many lemons like other stories. Sorry my english, It is not my mother tongue
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 21 . 11/8/2015
Powerful writing. Your characters were deep and interesting along with your vivid prose. It was such an abstract piece that you don't see often in fanfiction. It worked very well for these two.

Great writing and fantastic characterization.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/3/2015
Simply beautiful
I am totally at loss for words
Verai chapter 21 . 9/18/2015
I love this story, even if it's OOC just a bit. I really enjoyed your characterization. Great work!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
This Aint Vegeta hes too... not that badass.
UnicornzBarf642 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE IVE BEEN ON THIS SITE OMGB THIS IS AMAZING 10/10
Guest chapter 21 . 8/9/2015
Dude, Idk how you came up with this glorious masterpiece, but all of that 'game' stuff is messing with my mind. I feel like déjà vù XD (I don't even know what I'm saying anymore cX).
Spellweaver10 chapter 21 . 1/7/2015
I've read all this in one can I say?It was a great story and even greater than the story was your writing style.I really loved only thing that I didn't like was that Vegeta in some chapters was really an even asked Bulma for an one night stand and forced her to do things she didn't at least he was starting to change during the last ones.
FishTVCo chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Great beginning!
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 21 . 11/23/2014
cute! Realy a different way of watching things... at first I hated Vegeta he was real mean, and a bully, can't believe he hit her, ahhh! But then he was sweet, kind, lovely. The bad thing well not bad just sad... there was no kissing no lemon a tinny lime
Guest chapter 19 . 11/5/2014
I like this chapterrrrr
charryloki chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
The story makes since but... what is bulma trying to say? Or prove? I'm confused...
Guest chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
SCREAMING BC THIS AIN'T VEGETA MAN, I'M OUT
BlazeofVenus chapter 17 . 7/21/2014
This chapter was so beautiful!
princessarmstrong chapter 21 . 7/15/2014
omfg i luv yr story it was amazin
1,680 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »