Reviews for Possession
Spellweaver10 chapter 21 . 1/7
I've read all this in one can I say?It was a great story and even greater than the story was your writing style.I really loved only thing that I didn't like was that Vegeta in some chapters was really an even asked Bulma for an one night stand and forced her to do things she didn't at least he was starting to change during the last ones.
FishTVCo chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Great beginning!
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 21 . 11/23/2014
cute! Realy a different way of watching things... at first I hated Vegeta he was real mean, and a bully, can't believe he hit her, ahhh! But then he was sweet, kind, lovely. The bad thing well not bad just sad... there was no kissing no lemon a tinny lime
Guest chapter 19 . 11/5/2014
I like this chapterrrrr
charryloki chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
The story makes since but... what is bulma trying to say? Or prove? I'm confused...
Guest chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
SCREAMING BC THIS AIN'T VEGETA MAN, I'M OUT
BlazeOfVenus chapter 17 . 7/21/2014
This chapter was so beautiful!
princessarmstrong chapter 21 . 7/15/2014
omfg i luv yr story it was amazin
xdobby13 chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
GREAT chapter.
Cornichon92 chapter 21 . 7/4/2014
Nice One ;)
Serenity Blossom chapter 21 . 5/12/2014
Great read!
Stargirl chapter 21 . 5/6/2014
This, this is their real story. And what a story it is! Vegeta doesn't know what he wants, but he feels that Bulma can give it; he feels that somehow, he can give her what she wants, too, if he does the same to her first... aww! The sweetest fic! I love this one! Great job, wonderful piece, dear author! I've more than enjoyed the ride!
Maddie chapter 21 . 4/22/2014
Hmm. This story left me on a questionable note. I loved the beginning; it was gripping, suspenseful, and stirring. While Vegeta's character wasn't exactly how I would have imagined, it added a nice breath of air to this fanfiction. As the story progrssed, however, i started to get bored. The same scene happened almost every chapter: Bulma alone, Vegeta sneaks up on her, something happens between them. Vegeta's character then started to turn downwards. It all happened so fast. Vegeta isn't the type of person to WANT to be vulnerable, to WANT to be comforted and definitely not want to devote himself to someone. How do you explain his behavior during the Cell saga? Regardless, the story was good and I enjoyed the read. It's simply difficult to accept as plausible within the actual story line. But please keep writing! You surely have a talent 3
InuGome chapter 20 . 4/10/2014
Oh, I hope that time melts even the doubt away, too. For even though there is uncertainty, but that is part of any beautiful thing in life, isn't it?

This is pure BV love, passion, goodness. Awww, Vegeta... your heart can love and you know it! It's already doing it right now... this very moment.

You are so unbelievably talented with this! You really take the characters and give them fully, so fully, to us! Amazing job!
Catchy-Sayo chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
Oh, I do sincerely hope she stays on Vegeta's shores from now on, even after that coming morning!

See, Bulma? Even enigmas can be solved... and even they can prove to be beautiful.

Oh, there is definitely more. More to give, more to want... more to need. Vegeta's want has become a painful, desperate need. And Bulma may not know it just yet, but she so desires to give him that want and need, as well.

My gosh, did you know that I had my sister play Christina Perri for me while I read this? Then, my mind switch to "Demons" by Imagine Dragons. Then, a moment in the fic screamed the famous song "I Can't Make You Love Me" towards the end! Every bit, every single emotion... did you have to make me feel it so much that some song or another just have to pop up?

You. Are. Simply. Awesome. :)
1,673 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »