Reviews for When the Snow Lay Round About
bjq chapter 5 . 1/18
AWESOME. loved SAM
MaDaHedgehog chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
I loved this! You write so beautifully!
Jerry K chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
Beautiful-brought tears to my eyes, especially Sam
Singing Silverwings chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
I enjoyed this so much! Your OCs are wonderful and just right in the story. Beautiful job!
AriesReign chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
A wonderful Christmas Story highlighting the strong family bonds of our favorite NCIS agents. Plenty of action, suspense, and heartwarming moments. Thanks for the delightful read.
Thunderwolf2456 chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
Be-yu-ti-ful!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 5/15/2015
Good
Storm77 chapter 5 . 4/7/2015
THAT WAS SO WELL WRITTEN! GOOD JOB!
jmmistytamplen chapter 5 . 3/20/2015
Any chance of a sequel to this? I'd love for Sam to meet the rest of the team.
Thank you for sharing your vision of the NCISverse with us.
Jane
geraldine01 chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
Very good story but the highlight, apart from stoic Tony, was your choice of representative animals...raccoon Tony was right on the mark!
HexyMama chapter 5 . 1/17/2015
That was awesome!
Frakking Toasters chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
I really loved this. And I have to admit to getting very choked up when Donna expressed her feelings about being Sam's mum to McGee. That whole scene was unexpected and beautiful. Thanks for another great story. xo
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Well done! I like Sam.
JackiLeigh chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
Absolutely loving the picture posted with this story, btw. Tony as a raccoon, so fitting, even down to the mask. Great story, thanks for sharing.
MidwestDreamer chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
So, so happy to have discovered your work; this was a wonderful read from start to finish. I must confess that, when Tony removed his knife from his belt, I knew what he was thinking- and had to skip ahead to the end in an effort to make sure he was going to be OK... and to find out whether he'd gone through with it; that was an amazingly well-paced cliffhanger!

I also really loved the care all three agents showed Sam; when he grabbed Gibbs in the hug and Gibbs told him he'd done a good job, I was very glad to have a box of tissues nearby! :) Greedy wench that I am, I'd love to see a sequel to this; lots of potential "angsty" moments as Gibbs and Tony struggle to get back on their feet, and so many possible feel-good moments as they reunite with Sam and Donna... as a friend of mine would say, "I'm just thinkin' out loud with you here..." :)

Thanks for another great read; this one still has me smiling!