Reviews for When the Snow Lay Round About
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 5/15
Good
Storm77 chapter 5 . 4/7
THAT WAS SO WELL WRITTEN! GOOD JOB!
jmmistytamplen chapter 5 . 3/20
Any chance of a sequel to this? I'd love for Sam to meet the rest of the team.
Thank you for sharing your vision of the NCISverse with us.
Jane
geraldine01 chapter 5 . 2/20
Very good story but the highlight, apart from stoic Tony, was your choice of representative animals...raccoon Tony was right on the mark!
HexyMama chapter 5 . 1/17
That was awesome!
Frakking Toasters chapter 5 . 1/5
I really loved this. And I have to admit to getting very choked up when Donna expressed her feelings about being Sam's mum to McGee. That whole scene was unexpected and beautiful. Thanks for another great story. xo
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Well done! I like Sam.
JackiLeigh chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
Absolutely loving the picture posted with this story, btw. Tony as a raccoon, so fitting, even down to the mask. Great story, thanks for sharing.
MidwestDreamer chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
So, so happy to have discovered your work; this was a wonderful read from start to finish. I must confess that, when Tony removed his knife from his belt, I knew what he was thinking- and had to skip ahead to the end in an effort to make sure he was going to be OK... and to find out whether he'd gone through with it; that was an amazingly well-paced cliffhanger!

I also really loved the care all three agents showed Sam; when he grabbed Gibbs in the hug and Gibbs told him he'd done a good job, I was very glad to have a box of tissues nearby! :) Greedy wench that I am, I'd love to see a sequel to this; lots of potential "angsty" moments as Gibbs and Tony struggle to get back on their feet, and so many possible feel-good moments as they reunite with Sam and Donna... as a friend of mine would say, "I'm just thinkin' out loud with you here..." :)

Thanks for another great read; this one still has me smiling!
Padria95 chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
OH my gosh! That last exchange was hilarious! Beautifully written!
ObsessiveCompulsiveReader chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
I loved this story but I was hoping to see Tony and Gibbs visiting Sam and Donna. Are you planning a sequel? I would read it for sure!
weemcg33 chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
This was an awesome story, I thought I'd already read this one but I was thinking of another Christmas one where Tony gets himself into trouble...nothing new there lol
I loved your description of Gibb's paternal instincts towards Tony, like à pretzel hehe
Sam was just brilliant, I wanted to hug him.
Palmer and Gibbs in thé hospital made me laugh, a cry for help indeed.
Poor Tony, à bear trap really capture wasn't What I was expecting. That had to hurt...alot!
Loved every bit, will more than likely read again :)
DiNozzodame chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
I love this story Laine. I read it when you first posted earlier this year and loved it then. It's Dec 27 2013 and I've just read it again...definitely a Christmas story. Adore the relationship between Gibbs & DiNozzo and wish the writers on the show would recreate it. It's frustrating, the writing this season is so intermittent. I'd really like to know just what the writers are trying to do. Thanks for the great read.
soft heart chapter 5 . 6/26/2013