Reviews for Lengths of X-Mas Madness
Sepulvedlore chapter 1 . 7/25
Die shuuhei! D you asshole, poor ichi having to endure that man so long! *huff*
kenni-bun bun chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
OK so, I love this. They did move really fast, but this is grimmjow we're talking about. He does what he wants.
TheAnimeHannah chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Lol - I found this so sweet!
kyuumihaira chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Love it!
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I Loveeee youuuu! Ur awesome in writing stories! hehe :p Thats a great story.
jenn chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Aww so sweet. I hope they get married.
AnimeHunter411 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
AWESOME story! Are you gonna write a sequel maybe a New Year's one (even though it will be a late one) or maybe a Valentine's one? I would really be interested in reading that. Keep up the great work!
Mr.SoujiSeta chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
this story is really good. my new favorite!
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I really like it.
Zombee Lover chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
OMG! I almost passed out from a nose bleed. Great job on this story.
YinKeket chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
poor Ichigo with a jerk face Shuuhei throwing money around. Shuuhei is a hot one. poor Ichigo needs to get away soon and now. living like that is not healthy. that sucks epicly to walk in the cold with no money to take the bus. yay for Ichigo having good friends. i can see Ulquiorra noticing things around him. wow on Ulquiorra past. so Ulquiorra is bi which is cool and now dating Orihime while Uryu dating Szayel. yay for Ulquiorra helping out Ichigo. an acting job with the films...oh i know what it is AV films. i think Ichigo should just kick Shuuhei out of his life. the tight pants is a smart move when meeting Grimmjow for the first time. i knew it, i knew it *dance around* lol. Grimmjow is sweet with Ichigo explaining what would happen. wow didn't know Grimmjow got married for 3 years. yay Ichigo is cuddling with Grimmjow. poor Ichigo feel bad being with Grimmjow. shake head at Shuuhei not going to work. Grimmjow that cooks Ichigo needs to stay with this man. yeah that's not good when it is affect your health. yay they are going on a date. Nell is awesome here. Grimmjow has a point on letting Shuuhei have someone who would stop his gambling problems. lol win size up one another. yay Ichigo is leaving him after the talk at the restaurant. yay Ichigo is going to stay with Grimmjow. lol Ichigo is reading a book on Grimmjow's bed and he got turn on from the sight. lol Ichigo teases him. Christmas fun time. good move on not answering Ichigo question on why he is dress up like a female. wow Shuuhei moves fast onto the next person. so Kensei knew Shuuhei from long ago also would put an end to his evil gambling problem. freakening win on how an engagement ring is there on Ichigo. go Grimmjow. i had a feeling he would keep the video for himself and for Ichigo. lol at end of you three talking. keep up the good work and do your best.
Alrye chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAH HAAAAAAA!
Zais Cora chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This was awesome! And going straight into my fave stories list! Merry Christmas Vaerin! I hope you had a wonderful day :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
*sniggers* Oh, I can think of plenty worse things to do to the poor boy... *rubs hands together gleefully*

Merry Christmas, hun, I hope your day has been a good one. :D

Thank you for this present, it's been a great read, and I had more than a little perverse enjoyment at Ichigo's cross-dressing in a sexy Mrs Claus' outfit. You are feeding my bad habits again, you know.
CheshireeKat chapter 1 . 12/25/2012