Reviews for Coming Home
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Love it! great story! _
Katlover98 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Awww, so sweet. I so see Dean doing this.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I can see this happening... Much better to keep the connection open. Good story.
sammynanci chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
What a cute story, I loved it! For a moment I felt bad for Dean, watching his little brother in his new life, hunting, burning and salting alone in the Impala without his little brother but then my sadness went to Sam, tense, shy, weapons under his bed, trying to live a life she craved but deep down I knew that was not going to be totally normal. Always lying about who he was, what he did or what he could do but the worst feeling the black sheep of the family. Both brothers are needed and if they were not so headstrong we would spend the angst we went to see them separated as far this season is destroying me nerves. Thank renew the hope that brotherly love is there!
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
:D So great. Thanks for writing
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Love this. :)
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This was a sweet story. I like that Dean checked up on Sam, even though Sam's leaving was painful. The bond between the brothers might have been bent, but it wasn't broken. Both Sam and Dean meant too much to each other, to not ventually talk, but I'm glad it didn't take too long for them to get in touch again. It figures Dean would not care for Brady, since he probably felt a bit replaced. Dean didn't realize that no one could replace him though. He will always be Sam's Big Brother. :)
sarah chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
amazing shot
totally loved it
well done
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 12/24/2012

Merry Christmas!
judyann chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Awww I loved that! Wonderful story! And Merry Christmas to you!
missingmikey chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Liked this a lot! Nice job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Loved this story.
It took tremendous courage for Sam to make the choice he did, and, after all, there are all kinds of ways to help humanity.
I'm really grateful that in this he and Dean were able to reconnect, even though they were both hurt.

Thanks for sharing.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Awesome. If only...
Riathe Mai chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This story made me very happy. Awesome job.
Taeriel chapter 1 . 12/24/2012