Reviews for New In Town
LK chapter 15 . 5/2
Red X was the name of are turtle cause someone had spraypainted a red x on his shell
YouCanOnlyPretend chapter 3 . 2/9
Your dream was awesome. I laughed so often while reading it some of the kids in my class are giving me weird looks...
Eagle Dreamer chapter 6 . 1/20
I really loved the poems. They actually good. I have a book that I put poems that I read that I like in. Would you mind if I put them in there. I won't claim credit. I will say your username as the author. If you don't want me to, please let me know.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
my best friend's name is "Kris with a K"
Penny Lu chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
Wow I loved this story! Short and sweet though funny and interesting.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
Did I already say sam and tucker are HYPCRITES? as half ghost they loved him, and now he's a full ghost they say he is evil. THEY ARE HYPOCTITES
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
woah Sam&Tucker are hypocrites!
Anon chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
You mentioned Danny's ghost half in the authors note, I thought he was full ghost now?
Anon chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
A very nice story so far! Other than the OCness at the beginning (I know it's an AU, but really the beginning could have worked with one characters personality changed), but I know this will be hard to fix so my advice is "show don't tell"! Try SHOWING the readers that Danny is a lot stronger, instead of going into a monologue about it! You'll find it keeps their interest a lot better, and helps immerse them into the story. I'd do this by getting him to fight a stronger enemy - Vlad, perhaps (he'd want to stop Danny from leaving after all, or maybe even get him to return)
Itharax chapter 15 . 5/21/2015
Love it! Great!
ElizabethBathog chapter 15 . 5/1/2015
Great story! :)
LunarCatNinja chapter 15 . 4/27/2015
*Snicker* This is hilarious and wonderful! On wards to the sequel! *Heads off to read the next story*
Totalfangirl01 chapter 15 . 11/19/2014
XD I really, REALLY loved this story :3
So funny :P
Needsalife69 chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
Absolutely loves the store so far it would be great if u could add more chapters
Tristi Lynne chapter 15 . 5/18/2014
great story the ending made me laugh quite a bit lol