Reviews for Depths of Black
Salinia chapter 9 . 7/2
Interesting story!
Can't wait to read more!
ORKCHILD chapter 9 . 6/30
Chapter okay, but I will suggest my new favorite writer's tool, Grammarly dot com. It is free to use and helps with word choice and tense, sentence structure, as well as spell checking. Hope you like it.
Saggyherma chapter 9 . 6/29
Welcome back' great chapter ;)
KyuubiChild717 chapter 9 . 6/23
I am happy that you are writing again. Welcome back and congratulations on getting your muse back. I was wondering if you could somehow managed to get the Dursley's punished for their treatment of Harry? I keep thinking about Severus as a snake eating or at least poisoning them.
On the subject of Harry pairings I am fond of Theo Nott, Rabastan Lestrange, and Tom Riddle/Lord Voldermort. Lucius is good too. I'm not sure about the other younger male characters. Maybe a male Weasley other than Ron or Author.
emmalilly21 chapter 8 . 3/3/2016
update please
DemonsRun chapter 8 . 7/12/2015
Wow... Just... Wow. I started this and just couldn't put it down. I look forward to reading more when you get the chance to write it.
Lumcer chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
Thank you for updating! I am really glad that this story is not abandoned as I had feared. I am looking forward to reading more. I understand about little time, so just do what you can when you can :D I'll be happy to read when ever you do post!

KCK-Lumcer
Saggyherman chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
Fab chapter ;)
angelallie15 chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
I hope that Harry will be okay from now on :)
lilmisadiva chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
poor harry
MaddisontheSpoon chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
Love this story. Keep going. :)
TrustyFoxy chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
Glad to see you're back!
TrustyFoxy chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
Oooh, maybe something with LVHP. Harry could be an injured anmagus!
Lumcer chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
I am so loving this story and truely hope there will be another update soon! Please!

KCK-Lumcer