Reviews for Depths of Black
Lumcer chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
I am so loving this story and truely hope there will be another update soon! Please!

KCK-Lumcer

(*_*)
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
Update please.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
please please update again soon I loved this story and am enjoying it immensely I love the new take on the Beauty and the beast story. I can't wait to read another chapter.
hagithara chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Kami no namida!
I've been dying to review and answer your message but I seem to find my self with stupid internet trouble (SIT is back!) your chapter was great! I can't wait to see how everything turns out, I'm waiting for the moment when they actually start a relationship! I'm stealing internet from a neighbor to send this, but expect to hear from me again soon.
-Love, thara
P.S. It rained all last week :)
P.P.S. I love you!
Moon-Fox13 chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
It's a really interesting story so far, I can't wait for more!
I.C.2014 chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
I'm so glad to see an update for this story. Keep in trekking.
Saggyherman chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
Fab chapter please please update soon ;)
wooftmnt chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
More snarry! Please update soon. I thought you abandoned this story...
cara-tanaka chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
Snarry is fine with me
The World in Black and White chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
Don't worry about it! It isn't repetitive at all! I really love this story! I feel so sorry for Harry and Severus. I loved the twist in the curse! I never saw that coming! This story is amazing, and I would put up with considerably worse for it, don't worry! I really love your work, you're such a talented author! Please update soon, I love your stories so much!
sami kitsune chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Next chappie plz
angelallie15 chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
Awe more plz :)
R chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
Put up with? Nonsense! We revel in your willingness to entertain us, time is irrelevant! Merry Christmas! (R!)
nighttheraven chapter 6 . 12/8/2013