Reviews for The Spirit of the Season
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Awww! This is so sweet, and yet still so true to the characters. Yay! :D
MizJoely chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
So romantic. I even enjoyed the angsty bits and LOVED the ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I really enjoyed this, mistletoe in her hair, and hunting for something sparkly just cracks me up. Thank you for this Christmas story. Its was just what was called for on a lazy day.
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Merry Christmas. Nicely done.
Pearlkat chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Loved it! Of course, I've always loved your stories. Read most of the ones on your website 3 times!
geriatricfool chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Thank you for this. As one who's lost all the most important people, it's good to find someone who realises how hard Christmas is for some. A great story
Satin Ragdoll chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Oh, that's nice!
T'Lu chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Very bittersweet, with a happy ending. A little hope for everyone who has sadness at this time of year and yet tries to hide it for the sake of loved ones. I hope writing it helped with your own mixed feelings.

Oh, and it's a wonderful Christmas present for Murphycat! Thanks for that, too.
Ray103 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
The story reads like a snuggly hug. Really enjoyed it
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Loved it. Interesting background with Christine's family.
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
YOWZA loved this! Maybe a good reminder that not everyone is feeling happy at Christmastime.
murphycat chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Wow! First thanks for the dedication. I am very surprised and honored. This story is a truly adult story about angst and childhood pain and is presented in such a way that it's not maudlin or sappy; it is what it is. Christmas is a very hard time for lots of people, including me this year. It has touched me more deeply than you know. Thank you.